Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hardest plant to grow?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
For me, it's Fickle Pickle. One time, it asked for FOUR NEEDS AT ONCE. Music, Magic, Sun and Pollination. What do you think is the hardest plant to grow?

Twisted Wizard Level 21 wizard (Kevin Starthief)

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
elephant ears (the crown version), red bell peppers

Sabrina Raventhief

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
None are hard to grow some just take longer then others. When you say hard if you are meaning longer then i would say red bell peppers they take forever to grow even with 5 likes.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Evil Magma Peas have the same situation with you. Except it does it EVERY DAY

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Red Grapes of Wrath are the hardest I grow.

They often require all five spells and enchanted medium plots. I have also seen them with lvl 4 Pests.

If you have a weapon rack (you can craft it from a recipe in Marlybone.) It will grow faster but its unpredictable. Sometimes it will give you a new seed, sometimes not. Often it does give a sunfruit though.

Grandmaster Gardener x2 and ,
Love the Red Barn Farm

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Plants that are really had for me I have not yet seen or dealt with them, but, if you mean all my plants at once, that is hard. I have a lot of stinkweed, and about eight boom shrooms, one which disappeared once at elder :(. Each of them needs things each day, and that takes a LOT of my pet energy.

Cole Dunerunner

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Fish on a Vine typically get rank 4 or 5 pests on the second day of maturity. If you're not there yet in terms of spells, you will just watch helplessly as your things die.