Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got a question about PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
How do you become a Warlord? (don't answer with "win battles" it doesn't work for me)

Everytime you go in PvP, you have to battle (a) warlord(s)! It's not fair. I have bad gear and bad spells.
HELP ME Adam Bluethorn

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Adam Bluethorn on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
How do you become a Warlord? (don't answer with "win battles" it doesn't work for me)

Everytime you go in PvP, you have to battle (a) warlord(s)! It's not fair. I have bad gear and bad spells.
HELP ME Adam Bluethorn
I can totally relate.

Here at my tips. I'm not a Warlord, but I think these would work:

- Be up-to-date on gears. If you're level 80 and you have level 56 gear . . . ummm, that might be the problem.

- Stock up on some TCs. Every PvP I come across, there are always wizards using Tower Shield TCs, Rebirth/Satyr, Absorb, etc. I am not a TC user in PvP, and I am kind of against it, but it won't hurt if you stack up on some Cleanse Charms or something.

- One word: pet. Pets are surprising what makes up the Warlord. They give spell-defying, healing spells, spells in general, pets are good in PvP. Train your pet to Epic/Mega (it's totally worth it.)

- Use practice PvP matches against your on level. You can practice strategy, and do/donts of PvP. It's there for a reason!

- Damage is essential. Some people like critical ratings, and resist, but I just believe that damage is needed in PvP (that's why Storm is powerful in PvP.) You don't need to blade/trap as much, and you can use lower ranked spells for less pips and still hit high.

- School spells. You should train in Life to Satyr, Ice until Tower Shield, and Death until Feint. It makes a difference

I know there is more tips, but that's all I can think of! Hope this helped!

- Savannah LifeHunter, lvl 72

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Adam Bluethorn on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:

HELP ME Adam Bluethorn
You should take a step back and do your quest instead of spending your time on the pvp for once.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
You kind of answered your own question there. Get better gear and spells and think of a strategy that could work.