Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
i have membership ......i am a wizard and i got membership so i can go to all of the worlds of the game ....i can but i half to port to someone who is already there it should be where i can go to th big tree in ravenwood and port there i mean if you pay you should be able to.

thank you for reviewing this note

ryanpayne99

Administrator
Wizard101 is a story based game. You must follow the story to progress through the worlds and obtain your own key to each area. Porting to friends in high level worlds is a very good way to find yourself without friends. Do the quests you are given in each zone of each world until you have earned your own right to be in the higher level areas.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
I'm just saying this but I port to my high leveled friends all the time. All of them always need help thou, that the only time I port to them. I wish that was the same I only been removed ones for being told to port and helping a friend.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Wizard101 is a story based game. You must follow the story to progress through the worlds and obtain your own key to each area. Porting to friends in high level worlds is a very good way to find yourself without friends. Do the quests you are given in each zone of each world until you have earned your own right to be in the higher level areas.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.
Except Collosus Bovelyasrd(the place in wizard city where you face 2 opponents at a time)because I did not go there and I have the quest to go to Krokotopia.

Tyler Deathsong level 13

2 more levels before I can get a house!