Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Jotun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
I have been trying to defeat Jotun and his brothers for a while now. However it is very hard to solo any of the dungeons. If you want to help reply back with where you want to meet. Also, does anybody have any suggestions on which realm is the best to find people to fight bosses.
Thanks,
Ryan Ogreblade (Grandmaster Diviner Lvl. 51)

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
I recommend you do one by one do the sigils in the side first then do the middle one :D hope this helps

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
iiPlump on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I have been trying to defeat Jotun and his brothers for a while now. However it is very hard to solo any of the dungeons. If you want to help reply back with where you want to meet. Also, does anybody have any suggestions on which realm is the best to find people to fight bosses.
Thanks,
Ryan Ogreblade (Grandmaster Diviner Lvl. 51)
If you plan ahead you can do this. You need all your potions full, mark and port out/in. It can be done. It takes hours to complete all three dungeons (don't even attempt to do Jotun and his brothers together...always do the other dungeons and defeat his brothers first).

By clicking the link below, and links on that page, you can research what creatures there are and plan for those duels. Good luck!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Nidavellir

Survivor
May 16, 2009
We have regularly defeated Jotun along with all of his brothers. I guess we rushed it, eh? LOL Let me know a realm/area combo and general date, and my husband and I can try to be online to assist. :) Grace Rosedreamer, lvl 56 & John DarkShade, lvl 63 . See you later!

Survivor
May 29, 2013
I'd really like help with this quest as well, I'm online right now in the realm Scarecrow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance
Sierra Silverblood Level 46