Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq(Twin Giants) is too powerful

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I think belloq in twin giants is too powerful because you have to attack every round and he is with an ice guy that can use frost giant. If he has a minion that uses frost giant then you cant attack every round so he will use a ra on you. I think he should have a different school minion.

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Use a DOT (damage over time) spell like Fire Elf or Yellow Fire Elf on Belloq. That should buy you some time to blade up, shield and get more pips for a stronger attack.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Ian FireStalker
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Belloq is fun IMO. One problem.
He is the ONLY ONE who drops xibalba's dread seal!!!!!!! I mean, come on. I need that ring for my balance and how am i supposed to get it if i have to fight that guy :-(

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
hey person who thinks overtime still works, it works in zafaria, but ki got smarter along the way, his second cheat is if you use overtime his minion uses triage

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
paigeysand on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
He is the ONLY ONE who drops xibalba's dread seal!!!!!!! I mean, come on. I need that ring for my balance and how am i supposed to get it if i have to fight that guy :-(
yea I know about the ring but how is he fun? I hate him he makes all of us look bad and evil

Keelan sunvault promethean

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
paigeysand on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I need that ring as well~ knowing my luck, it'll take me 1500 tries to get it, by which point I'll probably be level 50 million and it's no longer useful.

If you are a balance wizard, it's important to note that we are the only school without a spammable DoT; mine needed help the last time she fought him. But my life wizard got a storm mastery as a drop in waterworks the other day, so I may be able to use this to my advantage...

-v.

90 and
removes ice cream from all enemies.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
I thing he is to hard. He spams ra and I die mostly a lot. I need the ring and the minion is so mean. if I do snow angel, he will do the spell that takes it off. I think the minion should be atleast death

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I read in to Belloq's cheats and if you use a D.O.T spell, then his minion will get rid of it with I think a cheat Cool Down spell or Triage.

Balance is Beast

Level 90
Alex DragonStrider

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
So I'm supposed to hit him every round, but the minion removes any DoT I cast on him?
I am officially confused. That is the weirdest, most-contradictory cheat in the history of ever.

-v.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Keep hitting with DOT because the minion doesn't always remove all the DOT auras.

Enlist some friends or just get some folks in the commons. Two people hitting, one person blading and shielding and applying Stun Block, one person healing and working on the minions. Or divide it up whichever works best - maybe everyone hits the minions first, you suck up a Ra, then you start hitting Belloq.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
belloq is hard but you can defeat him just wand attack shield or whatever do whatever to keep yourself alive. important thing to have is help for me.

level 90
Matthew Shadowheart