Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Library could have a dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
If you go to the library and turn your sound on, music all the way down, and sound effects all the way up, you can hear voices mumbling in the backround. I've heard "She is coming." in there. I think it would be really cool if KI did something with this, because I noticed in the back of the first floor there's just enough room for sigils, and there's 2 hallways, so it would be a perfect setup for an event quest dungeon or something.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I completely agree. That would be so cool. I have tried desperately to try to find something cool in the Library. I just get so bored in there, that I usually leave. I don't go in there unless it is for a quest. People may talk to Harold Argenstein (I dont spell well) more often if there is a dungeon in there

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Like the restricted section in Harry Potter!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Yes, I think so too. Btw, where are you standing to hear the mumbling? i think i hear it, but I'm not sure

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Ok so i went to the library and i hear the mumbling voices too. So creepy

Mariah RainbowDust

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I know right! The library is epic!

The voices are creepy and cool at the same time, sometimes I go there just to listen to them

"She is coming mwahahahaha...."

LOL

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Yes! We need a dungeon for the library, maybe we can finally figure out why those voices are being heard.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, I totally agree! They could make a awesome dungeon for the Library.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
that might be cool

k spiritweaver level 68

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
Haleyness on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
If you go to the library and turn your sound on, music all the way down, and sound effects all the way up, you can hear voices mumbling in the backround. I've heard "She is coming." in there. I think it would be really cool if KI did something with this, because I noticed in the back of the first floor there's just enough room for sigils, and there's 2 hallways, so it would be a perfect setup for an event quest dungeon or something.
Yes exactly like wisteria.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
If you stay for about 6 hours you here Morganthe is a boy.I have no idea why they made that one.Maybe morganthe is really a boy.Idk.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I TOTALLY AGGREE once i saw i instantly thought it was going to be a labyrinth full of books that you have to navigate and it leads to and insanely hard dungeon

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
That's interesting I will try that. And the Library is just a few of the places where this is nothing but it's perfectly setup thing. I wish it could go farther back and have monster down there with an entire storyline quest. Like with the Lost Pages quest Boris Tallstaff mentions that there is a restricted section and never allowed to students. I've always found the Library interesting and have always wanted SOMETHING back there. Please consider this KI.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
I So Heard Something I Hear A Man And A Women Say Someone Is Coming And A Different Whisper That Says Something Different But i Can't Tell. Putting A Dungeon Would Be Pretty Cool If You Ask Me.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
If you stay for about 6 hours you here Morganthe is a boy.I have no idea why they made that one.Maybe morganthe is really a boy.Idk.
You were there for 6 hours!?

-Blaze Lightglade, the curios

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I got idea about those voices.
After Malistaire died, Morganthe came.
I heard sound of boy and girl saying she is coming.
Maybe they were Malistaire and Morganthe, talking about the third evil man (or woman: SHE is coming)?

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I hear those voices too they are very creepy. And I thought I heard a sound similar to a fire or death spell. Like a wraith or something. I am not sure why they added those sounds and voices. Please reply.

Ryan Earth Blossom Level 75 student

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
I completely agree because if go upstairs there are 2 doors we could use one door as a lvl 60 dungeon.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Waterworks Warrior on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I completely agree because if go upstairs there are 2 doors we could use one door as a lvl 60 dungeon.
Or for the 3rd ark...

I don't know about you but I really want KI to 100% Finish Wizard101 so they can work on other stuff

Tyler Deathsong level 13

when I say "Or for the 3rd ark..." I mean all the 3rd ark.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
boy Deathsong on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Or for the 3rd ark...

I don't know about you but I really want KI to 100% Finish Wizard101 so they can work on other stuff

Tyler Deathsong level 13

I hate to break it to you but i think your jealous because you are not a high lvl so you wouldn't be able to enter.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
boy Deathsong on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Or for the 3rd ark...

Tyler Deathsong level 13

Wizard101 is never going to finish

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Waterworks Warrior on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I hate to break it to you but i think your jealous because you are not a high lvl so you wouldn't be able to enter.
A: I think KI should work on other projects and you can still buy stuff with money.(I am a crowns player).
B: If wizard101 has a 3rd arc then I think the villan(boy or girl) should have a back story to why he is evil in the first place.
C: I am not jealous. If you reply then give me 5 reasons to why I might be jealous
D: The Library dungeon boss can be the secret root of evil to the spiral and right after you defeat morganthe you go in a hard but fair and fun dungeon and the boss can reveal why he is the secret root of evil(back story).
E: The person who gives you the library dungeon quest should be Harold Argleston.

Reply to that quote on quote "Waterworks Warrior"!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Me and my sister both agree! That would be Epic!!! Now what would the dungeon be about...