Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Movie idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
and a tv show too to would be cool and then another movie every few worlds

matthew wyrmblade lvl82

home is where the wand is
I understand the movie I L.O.V.E the idea of a movie, but every video game that has turned into a T.V show went horribly wrong.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
i think that this is an okay idea but this game was also kind of made for more along the side of little kids and not made for adults. if this was a movie i don't think that a lot of people would go to see this movie and also i think that this being turned into a TV show is going over the line and it would be maybe shut down pretty soon. this is just my incite on the idea.

Sarah SparkleCloud 95pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 48

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
That sounds like an interesting idea. Although I think it should include one main character of each school, just so no one would feel left out.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
kspirtweaver1996 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
what about ice and myth huh you going to leave them out if you do something like this you need all the schools not just some all

K.spiritweaver level 68
Why are you ignoring death dont you need all schools like you say

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
If it had the animation of the commercials it would be amazing and more appealing as opposed to if it had the animation of the game itself. I think one of the reasons the game-based movies were so bad was because they were live action. I think there should also be a team pet that should be found along the way. There would have to be alot of installments of this movie since not only would it have to include all of the worlds, it would also have to include the streets, places, and ways of the areas in said worlds. Overall, this would be really good in commercial animation.

If you catch me around the spiral, feel free to add me

Adam ShadowSpear, School of

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Noobman 1 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I've seen the new w101 commercial which was amazing! It inspired me to make an idea for a movie. Perhaps something named.. Legends of the spiral. It includes four wizards; one fire, one balance, one life, and one storm. It would be based off of the storyline for the current game, except a little different to not cause spoilers.
It would also take place in early times (times we never knew of).

It would start off when they where kids, and Merle Ambrose would summon them and warn them a new danger has risen, and take the four young, soon to be wizards, to ravenwood in hopes they could save the spiral. Merle takes them to Unicorn Way so Diego can teach them how to duel. At first, they're weak, so Diego decides that they should do a sparring duel with two one each team ( & VS. & ). After the fight Diego have them do a real duel with lost souls. They struggle, but in the end, they do succeed. Eventually they battle their first "boss" named Lady Shadow . To make this most realistic in the movie, the name would appear along with health, etc. Then the novices go off to Firecat Ally, Triton Avenue, And Cyclops Lane. The rest of the story can be up to you guys! But I should probably Introduce the characters...

Samantha
Type: Fire
Personalities: Serious and focused

Andy
Type: Balance
Personalities: Relaxed and strategic

Jesse
Type: Life
Personalities: Supporting and polite

Talon
Type: Storm
Personalities: Crazy and occasionally funny

Now that we got our students, we need a name for the enemy... Shadow Lore!

As I said earlier you guys can take over the story and if we want this movie, the community will have to be majorly involved!

Blake FireGem
Lost souls, really? um no offence but, really kinda a bad idea

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
King of the Necrom... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Why would the Death people appear in caves? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a pain, but Death isn't all dark and (as much as the name may imply it) death. I think, that over time, the four becomes greater and the ranks gather, of all schools and of all people, so that no school which they are all strong, and work together is left behind. So, concerning to the subject matter of other characters, I've made one for each school, for the purpose that no school is left behind. Also, these would be main characters, yet they would be introduced as the course of the movie continues. Here we go, these are various character ideas I have, categorized into schools:

The characters will appear in this format:

Name: ________
School: (Symbol)
Personality: _______

Alexandra ShadowSpear

Strong -- Open-Minded -- and Independent

Ronan CrowBlood

Relaxed -- Strategist -- Intelligent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finnigan WillowThorn

Easy-Minded -- Calm -- Helpful

Cora LifeBlossom

Motivational -- Leadership skills -- Planner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corin DreamShield

Positive -- Strong -- Relaxed

Miranda BattleBane

Strong-Willed -- Open-Minded -- Witty
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie DragonCaller

Strong -- Planner -- Strategist

Alexander FireFinder

Positive -- Encouraging -- Open-Minded
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia ColdForge

Planner -- Strong-Willed -- Independent

Kevin IceDreamer

Strong -- Positive -- Strategist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabrina LegendRunner

Strong -- Independent -- Planner

Cowan IronGem

Strategist -- Positive -- Optimistic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savannah RavenHeart

Strategist -- Ironic -- Calm

Nathaniel SandRiver

Iron-Will -- Encouraging -- Caring
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like the characters that I've planned out. I've tried to give them independent, and similar attributes so they can work together, and the person's personality tends to match the school in which they're placed, and that's because your personality and your individuality makes you who you are for your school, not what you looks like or where you come from or anything like that. I hope you can continue ideas, and not forget to include any schools in the interest of Spiral understanding (). If this movie where to be true, then we are just in the beginning of it. Let's all have fun with this!

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"Without Death, Life would be endless. And without Life, Death would cease to happen.
We must keep the order ... when Life ends, Death shall begin. And when Death has happened,
A new life shall commence. ~ Ronan Darkshade
This is what I'm thinking about, no school left behind

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
moddude000 on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
If it had the animation of the commercials it would be amazing and more appealing as opposed to if it had the animation of the game itself. I think one of the reasons the game-based movies were so bad was because they were live action. I think there should also be a team pet that should be found along the way. There would have to be alot of installments of this movie since not only would it have to include all of the worlds, it would also have to include the streets, places, and ways of the areas in said worlds. Overall, this would be really good in commercial animation.

If you catch me around the spiral, feel free to add me

Adam ShadowSpear, School of
Oh great idea but how about each person gets his own pet depending on his school? Like there is from time to time a break from storyline where its really just the pets

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
Video games need to remain video games.... Pokemon was a good TV show, but then recently it just got horrible..... and that pac-man show was always horrible. And have you ever played the Harry Potter video games? Maybe if Wizard101 was a book, a movie would work.