Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance and fire

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I need to know if there is any good fire and balance combo robes not requiring crafting, that i can buy or just farm someone for.

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82
home is where the wand is :D

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
I know you said non-crafted robes, but those are really your best bet - especially for your level.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
welllooks like i have catching up to do then i havent even completed the first craft quest, i never did crafting cause i thought it wasted your money :P

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
Yeah, but look at it this way - being so high a level will make them really easy. You probably have tons of reagents and gold. You should be able to knock them out in no time and then craft the combo gear. The downside to the combo robes is the total lack of resist.

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Thanks for the comment quinn, but the truth is, i'm broke, and when I do have allot of money, i use it to hatch, so i guess hatching will not be done for awhile, also i discovered, i am actually at marleybone for crafting, and I had a death on celestia crafting.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for the comment quinn, but the truth is, i'm broke, and when I do have allot of money, i use it to hatch, so i guess hatching will not be done for awhile, also i discovered, i am actually at marleybone for crafting, and I had a death on celestia crafting.
You only need one wizard to complete the crafting quests, they can craft the gear available for that badge level and put it in the shared bank for the other wizard.

My Life wizard is my crafting wizard for all the others. I crafted the Wintertusk gear for all my other wizards. What is nice about this is they can wear the gear the minute they turn level 56 which is a big help. I am considering some of the Avalon gear now since I did complete the Zafaria craft quest but have found the difficulty is getting beyond Avalon is more then I want to do even if the gear were spectacular.

You can also check the crafted gear by going to the vendors. You can't purchase it yet but you can get an idea if the stats are what you are looking for to know if you even want to bother leveling up in crafting quests.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
If you have one in Celestia for crafting, that's good. You can then use that wizard to craft and then give those items to the wizard who needs them.