Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
In Krokotopia, I am making some rings, I cannot remember what they are called, but they give you a 3% for power pip chance, and I am doing it for a quest. I am making the second ring now and I have all the ingredients except for parchment. I cannot remember where I got my parchment before, and I really want to complete this quest, because I have a lot of quests on my hands. So, where can you find parchment in the Pyramid in Krokotopia? Please answer!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Elizabeth Dragonhe... on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
In Krokotopia, I am making some rings, I cannot remember what they are called, but they give you a 3% for power pip chance, and I am doing it for a quest. I am making the second ring now and I have all the ingredients except for parchment. I cannot remember where I got my parchment before, and I really want to complete this quest, because I have a lot of quests on my hands. So, where can you find parchment in the Pyramid in Krokotopia? Please answer!
Give the Bazaar a try. Other wise I have found it in the last area of questing there.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I once had this problem too. The Palace of Fire has a good amount of parchment and so does The Chamber of Fire. The Royal Hall does not have too much parchment though. If you still cannot find any, just wait until you beat the Throne Room of Fire. The Krokosphinx has a lot of parchment! Good luck!

Survivor
May 04, 2013
The Baazar has reagents. THe parchment is somewhere there. That and you randomly find parchments in krokotopia.
Stephanie fireflame
Level 45 pyromancer