Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Onis!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Hi!!! I will make this sweet and simple. Which Oni is your fave? (War Oni, Jade Oni, Plague Oni, etc)

RachelSpellCaster

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The awesome Jade Oni of course. I have faced him quite a few times for fun and quest and he is my fav.

Now if he would just drop that pet I want I would like him even more, lol. At least now I got it down to a one hit defeat.

Mary Gem

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
I really did like the Jade Oni. I have a Jade Oni pet that gives me a Balance card casted by him, 75% chance it will fizzle. The attack does around 400-500 damage and costs 5 pips.

Then again, the Plague Oni looked pretty cool to me, and was a fun fight.

Duncan DeathMask Level 41 Myth Wizard

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yup, the Jade is ultimately the best.
Considering he's an enemy, I like his jeweled green armor because it reminds of green lakewater.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Jade Oni by a landslide. Death Oni is also cool but he's not as snazzy looking or as easy to get to as Jade.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Wow, I guess Jade Oni is a fave!!! My personal favorite is the Plague Oni. Don't ask me why, cause i don't have a reason... i just really admire the Plague Oni.

RachelSpellCaster

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i like the war oni. idky but he is my fav.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
If you like the jade oni so much, can you help me with him!
I can't win with him!

Madison Winterhorn

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well I think the Jade Oni is amazing, just the sheer looks of him. Though if it were to battle one, I would choose the Death Oni because its not a troublesome school and has lower health. ( I am fire and there isn't a balance shield).

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Hi I defeated the Jade Oni on the first try a while ago... And I got a pet Leprechaun! Thanks, JO.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Probably Jade Oni only because he dropped a Jade Oni pet on my first go fighting him xD

-Samantha SpiritSinger, Master Theurgist