Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't start "Lost Pages" event

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
I recently started a life wizard and after completing the quest "Unicorn's Folly" and went to see the librarian. However he has no quest for me. So I continued questing and as of now (level 6) Harold still has no quest for me to begin the "Lost Pages" event.

Please help.

Side-note: My level 90 fire wizard was able to successfully start the "Lost Pages" event with no issues.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Line Mountain on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I recently started a life wizard and after completing the quest "Unicorn's Folly" and went to see the librarian. However he has no quest for me. So I continued questing and as of now (level 6) Harold still has no quest for me to begin the "Lost Pages" event.

Please help.

Side-note: My level 90 fire wizard was able to successfully start the "Lost Pages" event with no issues.
That series of quests has ended, effective May 31st. They left The Spiral.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Line Mountain on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:

Please help.

This was a special event and ended on May 31st. No quests should remain in your quest log. Have support remove them.

Delver
May 04, 2009
You might want to try it again, if you haven't already. I just saw a posting on Wizard 101's Facebook that said:

"Back by popular demand, and for a limited time only the Lost Pages events have returned!

If you missed out last time, get started by talking to Harold in the Wizard City Library. If you already started these quests, now’s your chance to complete any remaining event tasks!"

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
on my ice wizard it won't give me the quest i click accept and it doesn't give it to me

but on my storm wizard the spellwrit screamers still remain in triton ave. and when i fight them it doesn't change the amount of them left to fight

yes i know this is a glitch but can someone help me i need to know how to get rid of it