Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving your bank

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Not much of an idea, but I think KI should let us move our bank around our houses so we already can use it when we need it. Who agree's?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I agree. I wonder if the fixed bank locations are from some old development idea that fizzled. Ever notice you can access your bank from someone else's house?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I guess I agree

When I first started playing, I wanted to move it around, but it was stuck near my door lol

I think it would be cool if we could

Angie D

Community Leader
I am not to worried about location of the bank. I seem to be able to get to is very fast right inside front doors. What i wish we had more is ways of changing the looks of it. I do everything I can to change or hide my banks now. Same has the spiral doors.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
A bank branch in the commons of every world in the Spiral would be keen, so you wouldn't have to go home or home then portal to some other home, to use your bank.

Krokotopia: Right next to the Library, replace one of the MB tents with a mud brick building, The Souk
Marleybone: One of the open houses next to the fruit stand - The Royal Exchequer
Mooshu: One of the buildings in the village next to Jade Palace - Shugenja Ichiban Mookei (First Wizards' Bank of Mooshu)
Grizzleheim: One of the large wooden huts outside Bjorn's keep - Central Bank of GrizzleTusk
Dragonspyre: One of the columned buildings in the Atheneum - First Draconian Savings & Loan
Celestia: Royal Exchequer Branch Office
Zafaria: One of the uprights in Baobab Market - Darazandik (Dar al Zandik, Sorcerers' Marketplace)
Avalon: One of the buildings in Abbey Road - Cheapside
Az: One of the buildings along the street in Zocalo where Shiwakoatl etc. hang out - Imperial Xocolatl Counting House

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
crunkatog on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
A bank branch in the commons of every world in the Spiral would be keen, so you wouldn't have to go home or home then portal to some other home, to use your bank.

Krokotopia: Right next to the Library, replace one of the MB tents with a mud brick building, The Souk
Marleybone: One of the open houses next to the fruit stand - The Royal Exchequer
Mooshu: One of the buildings in the village next to Jade Palace - Shugenja Ichiban Mookei (First Wizards' Bank of Mooshu)
Grizzleheim: One of the large wooden huts outside Bjorn's keep - Central Bank of GrizzleTusk
Dragonspyre: One of the columned buildings in the Atheneum - First Draconian Savings & Loan
Celestia: Royal Exchequer Branch Office
Zafaria: One of the uprights in Baobab Market - Darazandik (Dar al Zandik, Sorcerers' Marketplace)
Avalon: One of the buildings in Abbey Road - Cheapside
Az: One of the buildings along the street in Zocalo where Shiwakoatl etc. hang out - Imperial Xocolatl Counting House
+1

I would love to see a Bank pet for crowns as well. (Right click it for items)

Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 90
Eric ~ Level 76
Adam Anvilward ~ Level 76
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 50
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 28
Eric Legendtamer level 20

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
KOblivion on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
+1

I would love to see a Bank pet for crowns as well. (Right click it for items)

Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 90
Eric ~ Level 76
Adam Anvilward ~ Level 76
Eric Legendtamer ~ Level 50
Eric Legendtamer level 20
Oh boy that would be awesome. Ever get locked into Mirror Lake or Waterworks and suddenly your backpack and bank are full? You desperately feed all your seeds and housing items to your pet, but ultimately you're going to fill up again fast and you lose out on amazing drops.

Having a piggle bank pet that lets you re-allocate and quick sell tons of stuff WHILE INSIDE A DUNGEON would be well worth any reasonable number of crowns. So you don't lose your potential gear drops! You can shift things to shared bank and then quick sell the seeds and music scrolls and spare no-auction items these dungeons typically drop.

I would make the piggle bank a good mid-range pet, with some high-quality abilities like damage and spell-defy mixed in with some basic utility things like mana gift and myth shot. Maybe even a rare ability called Backpack Expander, that gives your backpack an extra 20 slots, or your bank an extra 10 slots?

I'd estimate people would pay around 6500-8000 crowns for a Piggle Bank pet.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012