Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
I've thought of this countless times. All the problems in the Sprial are caused by either Malestair or Morgathe. But when you bet them, the problems don't go away! The mobs or bosses are still there and are (except for farming them) useless. I just think that it would make sense that the other bad people would disappear after you bet the people who caused it. I hope other people agree with me.

Yours Truly, Tyler NightHunter, Level 75,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Tyler NightHunter on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
I've thought of this countless times. All the problems in the Sprial are caused by either Malestair or Morgathe. But when you bet them, the problems don't go away! The mobs or bosses are still there and are (except for farming them) useless. I just think that it would make sense that the other bad people would disappear after you bet the people who caused it. I hope other people agree with me.

Yours Truly, Tyler NightHunter, Level 75,
And how would that work for everyone else that hasn't? And as you said what if you need to farm them?
Not a good idea, sorry

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Not such a good idea like Ravenlady said.I agree 110% with her dont take away mobs and bosses.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I think that instead of getting rid of the mobs and bosses, we make a new world that you can travel to after the main story lines are completed with Malistaire and Morganthe. It's a nice and peaceful world with no mobs, but it has a shopping district and a bazaar type building and you can get rare items there. And you can still intereract with people there and all kinds of exclusive and rare reagents and crafting spells and all kinds of other exclusive stuff. And you get wayy more money for the things you sell there than at the real bazaar. And at this one you can buy pets and mounts and other things. BUT, this is only for people who have beaten Morganthe and Malistaire, because they've earned a peaceful place

Blaze IronBlade lvl 40 Master Pyromancer