Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I upgraded my account and it was successful. But in the game it says i didnt, it offers me to buy the area or to upgrade window. In my management it says that i am 1 month member Renews 07/04/2013.

Any help?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Avalon Star on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
I upgraded my account and it was successful. But in the game it says i didnt, it offers me to buy the area or to upgrade window. In my management it says that i am 1 month member Renews 07/04/2013.

Any help?
They can't help you with private account issues on this Message Board. You should send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game and at least one of your wizard's names so they can help you faster. (Never give out your password.)

Give them as much detail as you can.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Avalon Star on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:

Any help?
try logging out then in again, I have had this issue before and it seemed to help. The game may not have been fully updated that you yet have membership, good luck to you young wizard

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
So I don't know allot about this but this is my opinion. Here is goes maybe: you should email the people who created the game and maybe they will respond to a fellow payer. If it doesn't work then I am sorry and try meeting my player and I will help you some more on the game of course look around the commons in the troll realm anytime and I might be there.

you fellow player,

Jasmine Earth Walker Go Life!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Yeah i re-opened the game and the problem was solved.
thanks

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
I have had the same issue before i had log off and reset the internet and i got it to work it just needs some time to update it and if you bought it online it could take longer than a prepaid card like i use

GO DEATH if you see me friend me