Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of mentioned worlds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Since people are wondering what the next world might be after Azteca, or the next side world, I thought I'd make a list of mentioned worlds (and where they were mentioned) from both Pirate and Wizard.

Gobblerton: home of the Gobblers; overrun by witches; possibly the "Candy World". (Wizard City)

"Candy World": home of Professor Greyrose; possibly Gobblerton. (Wizard101 Message Boards)

Empyria: home of the Sky Squids; cloud world? (Wysteria)

Mirage: Arabic themed? Persian themed? (Wysteria)

Yago: world with "star fields"; home of Helephants? (Wysteria)

Darkmoor: home of Lagooneys; Halloween themed? (Pirate101- Cool Ranch)

Polaris: French and/or Russian themed; ice world. (Zafaria)

The Brisk Land of Nodor: home of Wooly Mammoths and Frozen Fomori; Antartica world? (Avalon)

Rajah: Indian themed under English (Marleybonian) colonial rule; home of tigers. (Pirate101- Marleybone)

Of course there's the possibility of a world not even mentioned, or even a world from Pirate101 (though at the young age of Pirate101, I doubt it).

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I most want Gobblerton/Candy World........The storyline sounds so cool. Gobblers fled becasue it was taken over by witches. And Yum! Candy!

Angela

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
wizardrokz on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I most want Gobblerton/Candy World........The storyline sounds so cool. Gobblers fled becasue it was taken over by witches. And Yum! Candy!

Angela
I agree. I think it would be awesome to have a side world that continues the Colossus Boulevard story.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Well I know that In pirate101 there is a world called cool ranch (my friend plays) and there may be others from there.