Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get rid of TC

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Hey I have like, 7 treasure cards I can't get of. I can't sell them and I can't use them. I can't trade them either. Any help?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Alura BH on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Hey I have like, 7 treasure cards I can't get of. I can't sell them and I can't use them. I can't trade them either. Any help?
If you "right click" on them, you can delete them.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Right click the treasure card and click delete! It's that simple!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
have you tried selling them to a regular dealer? they may only be no auction, which means you won't be able to sell at bazaar. i have yet to see a tc that is no trade, but i'm sure there are some. if all else fails, use them against low street mobs to get rid of them.

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard

Historian
May 28, 2009
I see, No Trade, No Auction treasure cards?
Well, If you can't use them that means that they are not from your school and they have more than 7 pips cost right? Well, maybe you can try recipes that requires them or sell them to normal stores if that is possible because I never had problems with treasure cards other than I have too many

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sure. right click on them and trash them.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
sounds to me like you need to send in a error report ....

Thanks For Reading....

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You can get rid of them by right clicking the card in your spell deck when you find it. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
You might be able to trade them away for other tc, maybe trade with a friend to make it easier. Good luck~

~ Fallon Winterflame lvl 38

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can destroy treasure cards by right clicking on them.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Have you enchanted them? (Keen Eyes, tough, etc.) If so, I'm pretty sure the only way to get rid of them is to use them in a battle.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Has anyone ever given all their "no auction" treasure cards to one of the beggars who were looking for free handouts to sell for gold at the bazaar??? Big surprise when they get there to sell them!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
You can right click a treasure card to delete it...?!? I've been playing for 5 years and I didn't know that... I'm going to go rethink my life.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Shaking Skeletons on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
You might be able to trade them away for other tc, maybe trade with a friend to make it easier. Good luck~

~ Fallon Winterflame lvl 38
There are actually some TCs, you can not trade or sell. Enchanted cards can not be traded or sold. Polymorphs are the same way, You can't sell them anywhere in any shop.

The only way you can get rid of these types of cards is to use them up in battle or as others have already stated, Right click on that card and trash it.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
You ant sell them if they are made if that's how you got them.

Squire
May 10, 2013
You can not get rid of certain tc because

1. They are "No Auction"
2. They are "No Trade" (when they mean "trade" the really mean a tc trade)
3. They are meant for a high level

These tcs count as:
Gargauntaun
Colossal
Unstoppable
Polymorph (etc.)

They are all special tc.

They are meant for level 56+ Only!

If you try buying one of those tc at bazaar (Polymorph will not be available)
It says "Level 56+ ONLY"

If its not those tc, I can not solve this problem.

Another way it is is to click the right key on your mouse with the wand over the tc.

Sean HawkHunter - Christopher Emerald's Bro :D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
get a pet and try to feed it to them maybe?