Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimble Piggle ... What Is The Purpose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Well, I got the Nimble Piggle from a W101 Gift Card ($10). But W101 Central won't tell me a lot about the pet I want to know. Can anyone tell me some good stuff about this pet before I redeem it? I don't want just a random stupid pet that can't do anything. I have the following characters:
Lvl 78 (Almost 79 :D)
Lvl 41
Lvl 17 (Might delete)
and
Lvl 10 (I want to put some of my pets to use, most were Death)
Will the pet make any of these characters better? Please tell me. I want to know.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Avatargirl1337 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Well, I got the Nimble Piggle from a W101 Gift Card ($10). But W101 Central won't tell me a lot about the pet I want to know. Can anyone tell me some good stuff about this pet before I redeem it? I don't want just a random stupid pet that can't do anything. I have the following characters:
Lvl 41
Lvl 17 (Might delete)
and
Will the pet make any of these characters better? Please tell me. I want to know.
most of the pets in packs are not that great (personal experiance ) but you can always make them perfect pets, just hatch them with really good pets.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
michiganstate13 on May 28, 2013 wrote:
most of the pets in packs are not that great (personal experiance ) but you can always make them perfect pets, just hatch them with really good pets.
Okay, thank you for the help. :) Sorry for the personal experience thing.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Avatargirl1337 on May 28, 2013 wrote:
Okay, thank you for the help. :) Sorry for the personal experience thing.
yea, its ok, and whats your wizards name? I'm either Valerian Hammer, Tavia WyrmPyre, or Alyssa IceBlade, (Tavia and Alyssa are my sisters) meet at 5:00 PM central time?

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Avatargirl1337 on May 23, 2013 wrote:
Lvl 41
Lvl 17 (Might delete)
and
I would say make a balance person it casts black mantle so make a balance person hope I helped but or else just put it where you don't have a lot of pets

Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 28
Esmee SkyThistle lvl 10