Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

today's lazy modern death wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
in today's modern world, prisms don't seem relevant. i have crowns...i need a secondary school simply to avoid the pitfalls of death resistance mobs. myth and life seem to be good choices because of spirit blade/trap and life trap, both have good transmute options and farming for ninja pigs or goat monk is alot better option than farming TOTH for an amulet if i can just buy one, altho i do value the lexicon blade i farmed in TOTH...is one or the other(myth or life mastery amulet) better for today's lazy modern death wizard? sure i can farm for an amulet but im a fat lazy hog...id just as soon buy one...which is right for me?

and don't hate, i'm gardening and farming stone blocks like anyone else for deer knight...5 more stinking ambers to go! this amulet purchase is an indulgence i won't soon be able to replicate but i just can't wait on prisms anymore to defeat trifling street mobs. i can go to azteca as soon as i please (i beat avalon) but i won't until i can 1) cast deer knight and 2) have a mastery amulet

help a 'mancer out!

Digby Ravenward

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Is fairly easy to beat Avalon without deer knight. You just need patience. What was the point of your post I couldn't find a main reason.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
He's asking whether he should buy/farm a life or a myth mastery ammy.

I'm inclined to say myth because it will serve you better in pvp

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
crunkatog on May 22, 2013 wrote:
He's asking whether he should buy/farm a life or a myth mastery ammy.

I'm inclined to say myth because it will serve you better in pvp
Agreed, my death foolishly trained satyr *sigh* but a Myth mastery amulet would help me in PvP. I mean my death is already a 1st Age Commander and 2nd Age Knight but I would like a Myth mastery amulet.

Wolf Deathhammer