Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Mentioned World Do You Want to See Most?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Of all the mentioned worlds we've heard so far in the game, which do you want to go to most? There's Nodor, Mirage, Empyrea, Gobblerton, Yago, Candy World, Alissar, and Polaris. Personally, I'd like to see them all pretty much (not though. At least, not yet). For side worlds, I really want Gobblerton and Candy World to come out as side worlds already. Mirage is something that really should come out and Alissar sounds like a nice expansion to Zafaria. What about you?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Candy world......why you ask? Well, it has candy!!!!!! Who doesn't candy?

Angela D

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I would love to see Mirage and Weirwood. I have never heard of candy world :P when was that spoken of?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
i think i know what everyone wants to see:
the world were the gobblers and kroks came from

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Polaris really should be added. As for Gobblerton, I agree it should be a side world. Um, one more thing. Were you half asleep when questing, because where have you heard of Candy World o. O? Though it would be an excellent add on, but the spells that come with the world would have to be candy related. I guess that would be fine too

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Of all the mentioned worlds we've heard so far in the game, which do you want to go to most? There's Nodor, Mirage, Empyrea, Gobblerton, Yago, Candy World, Alissar, and Polaris. Personally, I'd like to see them all pretty much (not though. At least, not yet). For side worlds, I really want Gobblerton and Candy World to come out as side worlds already. Mirage is something that really should come out and Alissar sounds like a nice expansion to Zafaria. What about you?
Where is Nodor, Empyrea, Yago, and Candy World mentioned? Sorry that I don't know.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I think Polaris should be added. I'm only saying this because it sounds cool xD

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Professor Greyrose is from Candy World:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/professer-greyrose--22775#117703

"I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me "the good one." I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood. "

. . . with Persistence, Victory is assured

~Lydia Greyrose
Professor of Ice Magic

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Candy World! I see this as a side world or perhaps continuation/off-shoot of Grizzleheim. And I bet it would be a blast!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Gobblerton and Weirwood.
Gobblerton is from Colossus Blvd.
Weirwood is from Wysteria.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I really want Polaris to come out.
CANDY WORLD? That sounds boss also..as long as the candy isn't chocolate...

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Percy373 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I really want Polaris to come out.
CANDY WORLD? That sounds boss also..as long as the candy isn't chocolate...
Yes, or I would be eating instead of doing work.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Being , I'd like Empyrea. That's just my opinion.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
MisterControversy on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Being , I'd like Empyrea. That's just my opinion.
I would agree, because I am Myth also. But I don't because if it's a Myth world than that means there are going to be a lot of Myth bosses... and my deck isn't big enough for more than 2-3 convets.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Excellent!
I think Gobblerton should be added as a side world (As Wysteria was). A level 25 world where the Gobbler King summons you and asks you to help the Gobblers reclaim their World by running out all the Witches. The conflict is that the Witch leader was angry that the Gobbler ate their world previously, and so the Witches attacked the Gobblers and stole their world of Gobblerton. In the end, after infiltrating the Witch castle and defeating the Witch leader, the Gobbler king apologizes to the Witch leader and allow them to stay. Ambrose agrees and the quest is over. (Zeke will be in the World). In Gobblerton, most of the Mob should be Death and the Witch leader, Life. The Mobs are Rank 4, Bosses, Rank 5, and Witch leader Rank 6

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
MythWizardForeves on May 20, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see Mirage and Weirwood. I have never heard of candy world :P when was that spoken of?
I think candy world was never mentioned at all in the game, but Professor Lydia is from that world.

Blake FireGem

Defender
May 29, 2009
I'd like to see Polaris and gobbler ton as a grandmaster side world

Defender
May 29, 2009
I'd like to see Polaris and gobbler ton as a grandmaster side world

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Polaris, Candy World, Weirwood, Mirage, and Gobblerton I think?

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80