Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belladonna Crisp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
What do you think about her?

I was shocked when she said a fountain is more magical then a tree . Also, She acts like shes better then Ambrose. Does anyone think she resembles Morganthe?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Lol if you read posts about Morganthe and Belladonna Crisp, everyone says they look alike

I think she does also

Defender
May 03, 2009
wizardrokz on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Lol if you read posts about Morganthe and Belladonna Crisp, everyone says they look alike

I think she does also
They think they look alike because they do. Morganthe never told us that she had a twin sister!!!

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Ok really, her thinking a fountian is magic, when you check it the game says "It looks like any other fountian. Something's not right with this place.", it's obvious that she is blimd or something.

Monica 29
"The Dragon Wisperer"

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Scarlet Hawk on May 9, 2013 wrote:
They think they look alike because they do. Morganthe never told us that she had a twin sister!!!
Morganthe Crisp....

Has a ring to it dontcha think?

Well, one of them couldve gotten married

But nevermind that

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
if "miss crisp" thinks a fountain is magical then i would have drank it by now

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Maybe she is just jealous deep down inside of Ravenwood and makes up lies to make herself feel good. You never know

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
when i first saw her i thought she wanted to kill me XD but ya they do look exactly alike. who knows they could be related and it was just a dumb old fountain she jealous because they got no trees so they cant have syrup for there waffles poor pigs XD

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I don't really like Belladonna Crisp, she acts like she is better than Ambrose.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Personally, I think she's pretty. I mean yes she does act like we wizards are lower life forms but she's pretty. I have, however, noticed that her hands are freakishly big and square, but I still like her hair.

"Your life is yours, and the only one who can truly change it is you."

Mindy Goldpetal, Magus Diviner

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I think they should make up a new word so it can be read by everyone in dictionaries:

Word: Belladonnacrisp ( Adjective)
Pronunciation: bela-dona-krisp
Meaning: Mean, over-thinks self, has a terrible sense of looks, snobbish, rude to competitors, jealous, terrible, and slightly strange all mixed into one.

And then of course, we would all think Belladonna Crisp is very Belladonnacrisp.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
wizardrokz on May 9, 2013 wrote:

I think she does also
Woah, what would happen if Beladonna Crisp is actually a cover identity for Morganthe so she can spy on you?