Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deepest mine glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
i have trouble i am stuck on the "deepest mine" quest cause i can't get the badge of leadership, i completed the whole thing went where the quest arrow told me to go and it wasnt there, i just went back to the place where you go into the mine, now can someone tell me whats up cause this is the 47th reason why i'm starting to not like this game

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
i am herobrine on May 6, 2013 wrote:
i have trouble i am stuck on the "deepest mine" quest cause i can't get the badge of leadership, i completed the whole thing went where the quest arrow told me to go and it wasnt there, i just went back to the place where you go into the mine, now can someone tell me whats up cause this is the 47th reason why i'm starting to not like this game
I would just log out completely and then log on again... rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
i am herobrine on May 6, 2013 wrote:
don't really on the arrow