Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
Okay so I just hatched a Sea Dragon and a Utility Dragon I know that they both have Spritely, but at what age? I have a giraffe on my main girl and I had to age it to teen to get it, so does anyone know what specific age they have to be to get Spritely or is it more random? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
disneygirl1234 on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I just hatched a Sea Dragon and a Utility Dragon I know that they both have Spritely, but at what age? I have a giraffe on my main girl and I had to age it to teen to get it, so does anyone know what specific age they have to be to get Spritely or is it more random? Thanks!!!!!!!!
There is no specific age some pets get it at mega while others get it at teen.

Valkoor GoldSong lvl 82 myth

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Totally random.

If you absolutely have to have spritely, then you should not hatch any adult pets who haven't shown spritely by adult.

Unless it's with another wizard whose pet is already manifesting spritely and whose other talents are compatible with your needs.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
When you hatch, the game has already determined which talents will manifest before you see them. It's not a guarantee you will get spritely at all, let alone at teen or adult (for example).

There's a better chance that sprite will transfer to your new baby pet if both parents have it, but it's not guaranteed, depending on the mish-mash of possible talents both parents have. It's also not a guarantee that sprite will manifest.

It can take one hatch or many many hatches before the sprite talent manifests (and other talents you desire).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no guarantee that any pet will get spritely at any age. All pet talents are random. I have gotten spritely right away, and on some pets later on; others I never get it.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
It's entirely random what talent you get, but it seems its more common to get spritely at teen and adult.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Well, i have a Utility Dragon as well, and i got it at teen, but i've seen others at mega, and there's not only five talents for the stages of pet growth, there is four extra talents, and you don't always get the talent you want, (even though i do usually get it ) hope this helped!

Valerian Hammer (and crew)

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
The Brave Hound pet is the only pet that for sure learns spritely. It learns it always at teen.