Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell fixes(KI please consider) :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Replace "Spectral Minion" with new minion spell:"Samoori Guardian"((looks like random samoori in mooshu)rank 2 balance minion,950 health,power pip%:20%,and has spells:Elemental blade,trap,and shield
Spirit sheild and blade,the new balance shield(see below),Katana cut(95 balnce damage),balance blade,hex,judgement,locust swarm,donate power,sandstorm,spectral blast,and samoori(damge spell))
will cast spells when has enough pips

Replace "tower shield" with "loss of frost"(enemys loses 2 pips or 1 power pip)(pip cost:0)rename it "balance shield",make it trainable with Sabrina Greenstar,and give it balance card trim(new rule:-80% next damage spell)

Make "Ra" spell do 365 + 620 balance damge to all enemys over 3 rounds

Replace "Spirit Shield" on "Sabertooth" spell with absorb 450 damge

Make Orthurus do its effects to all enemys and give it +

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Musket Captain on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Replace "Spectral Minion" with new minion spell:"Samoori Guardian"((looks like random samoori in mooshu)rank 2 balance minion,950 health,power pip%:20%,and has spells:Elemental blade,trap,and shield
Spirit sheild and blade,the new balance shield(see below),Katana cut(95 balnce damage),balance blade,hex,judgement,locust swarm,donate power,sandstorm,spectral blast,and samoori(damge spell))
will cast spells when has enough pips

Replace "tower shield" with "loss of frost"(enemys loses 2 pips or 1 power pip)(pip cost:0)rename it "balance shield",make it trainable with Sabrina Greenstar,and give it balance card trim(new rule:-80% next damage spell)

Make "Ra" spell do 365 + 620 balance damge to all enemys over 3 rounds

Replace "Spirit Shield" on "Sabertooth" spell with absorb 450 damge

Make Orthurus do its effects to all enemys and give it +
Do not touch Tower Shield for any reason. :-/ This is utterly unfair to everyone else.
I do agree that Balance needs a balance shield, however. That's long overdue.
Orthurus does not need to change. They need to add a new AoE spell not mess with a perfectly good existing spell.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
I think your ideas need some major tweaking, especially the Tower Shield idea.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Leave the current spells alone. If you want to create new future spells fine. The spells are created as they are for a reason.

I agree that balance does need a -80 shield but I don't expect to ever see one. As for Spectral Minion, as with all the other minions, I never use mine anymore and haven't in a long time. My balance used Spectral minion only long enough to figure out it was useless and returned to using Helpful Mander.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
i do not like replacing the minion but another would be appreciated greatly. i think it would be cool to have a high pip minion that was like a lvl sixty henchman. but sabertooth is fine, tower is ok i guess, ra is totally fine, i mean most guys i faced in gh and cl that aren't balance or myth (earhtquake takes my blades dude!) or ice die on first ra! orthrus is fine caus it needs two shields to block it.

-gab ashcaller 65 balance