Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help with wanadi black sky in azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Hi i am reed raintail and i need help with Wanadi black sky can some plz tell me how to defeat him because i am fire and it is hard you should aloud friends to port in and help.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
I am a level 90, and have the same problem. Let me know when you beat him or her.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
copyzkatz1 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi i am reed raintail and i need help with Wanadi black sky can some plz tell me how to defeat him because i am fire and it is hard you should aloud friends to port in and help.
Hey, Wanadi is much easyier if you bring a lot a of Blades, Traps, Heals, Shield and Treasure cards especially. I recommend the above for Treasure cards, I hope I helped you. Also if you want to do it easyier you can summon henchmen from the crowns shop. I recommend the level 70 Life Henchman (best healer) And best attacker is level 90 Storm Henchman but you can do it cheaper with Henchman also. If you don't believe it's possible I managed to do it with this strategy on my storm! Crazy right. Goodluck and let me know how you do.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
copyzkatz1 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
When you enter the boss chamber place a mark. Concentrate on killing minions. If you die, drink potion and port back to your mark. If you happened to kill even at least one minion, it will not return. This will even the odds considerably. Just remember to place another mark before facing the boss.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Hannah Lifebringer on May 6, 2013 wrote:
When you enter the boss chamber place a mark. Concentrate on killing minions. If you die, drink potion and port back to your mark. If you happened to kill even at least one minion, it will not return. This will even the odds considerably. Just remember to place another mark before facing the boss.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life
They fixed that glitch :(

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Duelist101 has a fantastic guide on how to deal with him here, without the need for henchmen:

http://www.duelist101.com/videos/wizard101-azteca-star-and-moon-quests/

Good luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
katieloll on May 7, 2013 wrote:
They fixed that glitch :(
This is not a glitch. Fighting bosses in this manner has always been possible. I actually used this method a few days ago when obtaining my level 88 ice spell. I am sure it is still possible to wanadi in this manner.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Hannah Lifebringer on May 8, 2013 wrote:
This is not a glitch. Fighting bosses in this manner has always been possible. I actually used this method a few days ago when obtaining my level 88 ice spell. I am sure it is still possible to wanadi in this manner.
I can confirm that this still works. Though a smaller more organised deck works also.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Find a friend that has to do that, and that owns a to player mount. That's what I did, and now i have furnace

Blaze Goldleaf Level 86

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011