Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this fair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I've noticed people have been logging in their account, and they have 2 active players online at the same time. When they PvP, the player they are using goes into the match. The other waits, finds the match on the roster, to figure out what class and level you are. Is this fair and working as intended? Is this an unfair advantage?

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I don't know how to tell if another player is on two accounts or not, but I would love to know. I know for certain that a single person with two accounts often plays 2v2 PvP, which of course gives them a huge advantage to really be playing 1v2. I know this because people have told me they do this.

Anyway, I assume you are talking about 1v1, so that one wizard can tell the other wizard what school he is facing so he can switch shields or whatever, knowing who their opponent is before they click "Go To Arena." This would indeed be cheating in my opinion.

Remember the days when you could actually open your deck and swap out cards in the 15 seconds before the match starts?

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Also doing it so they have 3 wizards from the same account on 1 team....

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
You can tell what school the other person is in the battle without someone else. You can also guess around what level they are and you can see their rank from the battle so it offers no advantage...