Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
John legend spear jr. was raised in krokotopia by his parents john legend spear senior & Tari Moon stone. But... sadly his parents died of a unknown disease from either Kroks or Cursed Manders. John was orphaned at age 9. When Zeke arrived at Krokotopia he took john as his son. But his wife knew he might be a problem so he kicked him out and then he was found by dogs when they arrived. Same thing happened and it happened over & over & over again. So he raised him self on hi own. When he met Alhazrad he learned his firsts spell. Soon after a year in class he was sent to ravenwood & became a great example to other balance wizards after leveling to high levels.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
as Jeffrey Dragonheart i was raised in grizzlehiem and born on a hidden world of the spiral on a mysterious island in a forgotten ocean. my parents were master way finders and legends of the sea. one day we encountered a group of beasts, our ship was destroyed, my parents were eaten by a giant squid, and I was captured by the grendels; they took me to Wintertusk where I was held prisoner; 3 days later they were caught causing trouble in Mirkholm keep and ambushed by the bears and I was rescued; I followed them to Grizzlehiem; Baldur Goldpaws took me in and spent 5 years raising me as his cub until the day I received the letter saying "dear Jeffrey dragonheart, thousands have told me about the dedication they've seen it that you have, it's my extraordinary privilege to apprise you that you got accepted at ravenwood school of magical arts in wizard city", that was when i set off to wizard city, the last thing Valgard Goldenblade told me was "I'm so proud of you my great warrior; remember, stand by your allies, protect the spiral, and never run from a battle". I'm never gonna forget my first day at ravenwood

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
SeanStormBlade (lvl 73 )

Came from: deep in the drum jungle, born without any powers.

His story: stole a steamboat banking the river in the drum jungle. He crashed in celestia. During his crash he hit a powerful energy source wick granted him the powers of storm. He made friends in celestia, one of them telling him about a distant world called wizard city. At the middle of the night he escaped for this distance land called wizard city and retrieved it in only 3 days. He lived there, saving different worlds from disaster, one of them being zafaria and the drum jungle which he was very excited about. But he recently bought a castle to share with his pets and mounts.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Gorman came from a place called Thoss, and got to Wizard City because he misspelled the address on his application for Magic Isle. While his family generally lives to be several hundred years old, Gorman is barely old enough to go to school, being barely 20. He'll be allowed to date in five years, but right now is trying to find a pet he can take home with him, on vacation, (if there ever is one). He lives in a place called Nushire, where the people are all well-versed in small magics, but no one can summon so much as an imp. He still resides there, when not at either of his castles, because his mom would kill him if he moved out this young. He's going to move, as soon as he's old enough, or when he finishes Dragonspyre, whichever comes first. All the rest of my characters come from Places like Wysteria, Marleybone, Cool Ranch and such, except one, who is from Darkmoor. (Destiny has moved, to Wizard City, but has a theatre where she usually can be found.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
I forgot to mention that Destiny Deathcaster has a place on Haunted Cave now, since the death school sank and she had to move. She got tired of having an encounter every time she went to or from school.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2013
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Paige UnicornBloom Level 124-125 (Lady of The Falling Sky)

1. Mooshu

2. Yoshito Village

3. Moved to Raven Wood to study abroad from her adoptive "parents" at age 4. Moving into a dorm at 13-14. Gaining her first pet unicorn, who has now grown into an adult and can be called with a simple 3 pip spell. Then moved to Wysterian palace, and soon finished the LAST of her shadow spells and life spells. (Level 124-125)

Hope to see yours down below~! (and maybe a story with it too...)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
Fun! here's mine;
Mindy (Jadesong) was born and raised in a small world distant from the spiral where Magic is taboo. After gaining curiosity in Magic, she transferred to Pigswick for a short while before she noticed how poor the education was and how spoiled the students were. After leaving and going home, she was called by Headmaster Ambrose to come to Wizard City
She now resides in Wizard city but often travels around the spiral, discovering new spells and helping people all around the Sprial

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Ok so I'm new to this place, so if I do something wrong please correct me.

Maria Dragoncaster (My main wizard) was born in the beautiful land of Zafaria in the town of Stone Town. Her mother is a maid to the Elephant Queen while her father (a Pyromancer) is a part of her guard. Maria served, at first, as a playmate for Prince Tiziri when she was a child and then became his personal maid when she turned 12. One day, she had accidentally set fire to a curtain in front of the entire court, her pyromancy genes finally showing through. When her parents heard of the incident, they asked Queen Aryanah Silvertusk for permission to send her to Ravenwood to become a wizard. The Queen, interested in this and knowing that having a wizard around would be a magnificent help, gave her permission and even gave her a small fortune to help support herself.

Now, she travels around the Spiral, learning powerful fire spells and lending a helping hand whenever she could. She currently has a nice huge caravan-like home on a small island in Mirage since Mirage reminds her of home and another not far from Wizard City.

Hope you all like her background and I'm happy to be here in the Message Boards.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
I posted a reply back in December, but after reading it, I decided I wanted to redo mine
Calamity:
Calamity comes from unknown origins.Her memories begin back when she was seven years old, wandering the streets of wizard city where she was picked up by a lady who called herself Sylvia Drake. She agreed to go with Sylvia to her house for she believed that because of Sylvia's soft smile she wouldn't be harmed - and she was right. There she met Malistaire Drake, Sylvia's husband. He also agreed to take in Calamity. When she was finally of age to be enrolled into Ravenwood, she took up the art of Necromancy. She remembers the feeling of pain as she stood by Sylvia's bed and watched her slowly die and she remembers the feeling of sorrow as she watched Malistaire slowly fade off into madness. She's been traveling the spiral after graduating from Ravenwood ever since.
Alura:
Alura was born in Dragonspyre, forced to flee at the age of seventeen due to the war that broke out there. It was hard trying to leave as there were guards blocking off every spiral door in Dragonspyre yet she successfully managed to trick a guard to leave their stand in front of what is now the only working door to this day. She went straight to Wizard City, going to the man she had only met once before, Merle Ambrose. He then enrolled her into Ravenwood, allowing her to become a diviner and practice Storm magic. Since then, she has never seen her family. She believes the dragons killed them after realizing she escaped.
Mariah:
Mariah was born in Avalon to a large and happy family, her father one of King Artorious head guards and her mother a healer to the royal family. After King Artorious died, her family moved to away from Avalon, unable to stay due to the painful memories that surfaced every day. At eighteen, she moved to Wizard City to practice Fire Magic, invited by Merle himself because of her families close ties. She hopes to avenge Avalon and bring order to it once more.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2017
generally speaking, isaac spiritstrider[] is marleybonian (he has a marleybonian house). due to the lack of magic there, he spent most days as a child wandering to his mom and dad asking for books. eventually, at ten, he cast his first spell or magic as you will. this spell gave him wings, leaving his parents in awe. when he returned to his school, many of the students were quite impressed and, well, the book didn't stay in the library for much longer. he continued his studies for years to come. when he was fifteen, he volunteered at barkingham palace to guard the queen during a royal gala. tragedy struck, for the queen had fallen ill and he had to heal her. he casted helping hands, the first true balance spell he had ever cast. of course, this made her less sick, but the cure wasn't his (nor did he take the word for he healed her; he's a nervous fellow!). later that evening, a male approached him and gave him a small note, telling him about ravenwood and the many magical schools. of course, he could not travel to ravenwood while fifteen. after three years, he managed to get a permit from scotland yard and traveled to wizard city. of course, he wanted to be balance, but to his sadness, there was no school (it was in krok). he was trained by a private tutor given to him by mr. lincoln. when trouble came about, spiritstrider felt like it was his duty to ultimately save wizard city, the same fuel that made him save the queen years before. currently, he's in mooshu, eating a lot of rice and fighting ninjas/demons.

(my bad, i didn't mention that he lived in hyde park!!)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Tabitha grew up in Albion, Marleybone. Despite what Boochbeard thinks, her foster father was a radical fox, not a redcoat. She quickly learned to steal and sneak around, and she spent years doing so whenever she got the chance to visit the Isle of Fetch in Westminster Skyway. After the fall of the Armada, she left Marleybone to escape the painful memories of losing someone she cared about.

She stole a Royal Navy skiff, sailed to the lost world of Khrysalis, and spent a few years studying Sun and Balance magic while fighting alongside the Burrowers in the Last Wood.
At the age of 18, she found out about the school of Ravenwood and enrolled as a student of Balance. She currently lives in the student dorms on campus.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Juan Owlsong grew up in Darkmoor. His father was the brave knight Sir Geraint, who was closely acquainted with FlyGob, Herald of Castle Darkmoor. However, Juan Owlsong was never interested in Death, Ice or Star magic, which were the only heavily practiced types of magic in that area. Juan eventually managed to escape Darkmoor. However, in Nightside, he was kidnapped by a Ghoul named Grubb, who took him to the Sunken City, and locked him in a tower, which was guarded by a ghostly troll, Simon the Sayer. Juan, sequestered from any living beings, feared that he would never see freedom again. As Juan lay down on the bare floor, depressed, he heard noises from outside. Looking from his window, he saw three young wizards running on the pavement, wands in hand. He called out to them, hoping they would hear him. No dice. He shouted more and more loudly, finally, one of them, a Myth Wizard, named Tarlac MythBlade, finally heard his cries. Tarlac and his friends, a Life Wizard and a Balance Wizard, rescued Juan from the lonely Spire he had been locked in for weeks. After helping the Wizards defeat Grubb, he left the Sunken City, and went to the Commons with them, where he was enrolled into the School of Ravenwood. He was educated in Myth Magic by Cyrus Drake. He never looked back. He traversed the worlds of the spiral, conquering villains and the like. Juan now lives in a Red Barn Farm, where he tends to his plants daily, and relaxes when he's not busy saving the Spiral.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2016
my fire wizard Dakota FireRiver was born in dragonspyre and raised by the drake riders Ashton and Fred. when Malistare came to Dragonspyre he not only defeated and destroyed Ashton and Fred in front of Dakota, he also shot Dakota into a spiral door, caring not where he would show up... dakota was found passed out in the branches of Baretlby in ravenwood. Dalia and Ambrose got him down and realized it was Malistares doing. this is when Cyrus drake decided to take the boy in since he figured malistare must of killed whatever family he had. Cyrus expected Dakota to learn myth but saw the fire within him, proving he was meant to be a student of fire. as of now Dakota is in Marleybone cleaning up the street problems and doesnt know that Malistare is watching him. however Malistare is not the only one for Morganthe is also watching him from her shadow web.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm going to do this for all of my wizards:

Sam Dreamweaver - She came from the Wooded Cottage a distant house near Wizard City, and now resides in the Botanical Gardens, the same distance away from Wizard City.

Mark Darkblood - No one really knows where he came from, but most to most sources, he was born in Avalon, near the castle, and his father was a royal. Somehow, he came to possess an item of great power and, out of nowhere, disappeared without a trace. The only ones who know of his whereabouts are Sam Dreamweaver and Brittany Flower.

Madeline Dreamweaver - She came from the Botanical Gardens where Sam now resides, but ran away from home. She now lives on Mount Olympus with Zeus Skyfather as her new father.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
James Rosegem was always drawn toward the sea. He went out every day and sailed with his dad. They were fishermen. One day, they were out on the water, and a storm came. It destroyed the boat, and James and his dad were separated. He was found deep underwater by a leviathan, who led him to Celestia, a place where he could be safe.

There, he discovered the magical schools of ravenwood, and the Astral schools from Celestia. He now lives in the District of the Stars, still fighting against Morganthe's army with the help of his Leviathan friend.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
uhhhh Patrick lived in Darkmoor (does that count? its a side island place) hidden away in a special room in the castle noticing that nobody was there he ran out of the castle and pass a school out some doors noticing himself at the rainbow bridge he wondered to ravenwood and chosen a interest in fire magic so he enrolled in that class years later he got the sultan palace he does not live at castle darkmoor but always visits it time to time

Patrick 125

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Andrew Golden Coin was raised by leperachuns (or whatever they are) from Avalon (that's why golden coin geddit?) Then he went to work as an advisor in castle avalon where he needed to graduate from wizard city so Andrew went graduated and artoruis DIED. Nowadays Andrew is trying to defeat Malistaire.

Andrew

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Victoria SkullShard is a teenager out of Dragonspyre that managed to escape the wrath of the Dragon Titan via some odd magic crystals they used out of desperation to escape. Turns out they were sent into Wizard City, many years into the future. She decided to take up Death Magic, hoping to perhaps bring back those who were lost to her through the Dragon Titan's wrath. However, Malistare's use of necromancy scared her off of the idea, as she saw how much suffering bringing back the dead cost those around them. Instead she puts her knowledge to use to make sure the resting dead can continue resting.

Survivor
May 22, 2016
Taylor Ravenglen was a baby kraken slave on Triton Avenue, until Ambrose turns her into a Diviner Witch. (I feel bad for dem krakens...) ps. notice the chain on there necks...

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
Daniel deathgem
from the spirals most unknown world the shadow dimension hidden in plain site but weirdly invisible
his father was the worlds most hated boss and his mother was a dryad he started to learn life magic from his mother but then he had the idea of going to raven wood so he applied and got in after that he kept in touch with his parents he knew he would find his way back and then he came back and bought a house there it was a nice barn of red a maze of horror a house of terror and a clown in a drain such kindness came from that clown.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Madeline, a balance wizard, hailed from Krokotopia only to leave to join her older best friend Ryan GoldenTalon in Wizard City. Not much is known other than the fact that she was found in the Palace of Fire running around lost after the Kroks took her parents. But while trying to find Ryan, she found Autumn instead, one storm wizard who lived on Triton Avenue all her life and vowed to fight her way out to the other worlds (what can I say, she was non-stop). Together, they're often found in Krokotopia, trying to make sense of the writings left behind by Madeline's mother.

And all the while, poor young Emily can only remember her name and that she supposedly hailed from Marleybone. She's often found in the libraries of Wizard City and Krokotopia, aching to learn more.

Madeline - Level 26
Autumn - Level 22
Emily - Level ??