Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
erin firespear: redo!

erin firespear was born in khrysalis. she enjoys going on adventures with her friend, tyler rose. one day, erin and tyler were walking through the last wood when they heard a rustling in a large bush behind them. erin saw a figure emerging from behind the bushes. it was a large shadow. "oh no, he's here." said erin. "who's here?" asked tyler, with a hint of confusion in his voice. "its the shadow." said erin. the shadow had grown larger and was looming over the two friends. "RUN!" yelled erin. the two friends ran away from each other, neither of them looking behind them to see if the shadow was behind them. suddenly, erin stopped running. she looked at her foot and seen it was caught by a black vine, then the black vine started getting longer, and another one broke out of the ground and started wrapping around erin's other foot and wrapped around the rest of her body, until it stopped at her arms, it coiled around her arms and tied them to her body like rope. erin started screaming, hoping someone would hear her and save her. but a vine flung up and covered her mouth. suddenly, the shadow from before appeared. "enough of that!" growled the shadow. "little erin fire spear, I have been wondering when I would meet you." said the shadow, with a evil grin on his face. the shadow raised his hand and clenched his fist, and erin started getting weaker, and weaker, and weaker, until she blacked out. the shadow waved his hand and the vines threw erin into the rock wall behind her. "HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE!" yelled a voice. it was tyler! tyler ran up to the shadow, and pulled out a large, glowing dagger and sliced the shadow with it. the shadow screamed in rage and disappeared, but reappearing behind tyler, and slashing his claws along tyler's back. tyler yelled out in pain, and sliced the shadow with his dagger again. (to be continued, out of chars)
erin fire spear's backstory redo, part 2.

the shadow screeched in rage and disappeared with a fizzling noise. tyler breathed a sigh of relief, and looked around, but his relief soon ended. "ERIN!" yelled tyler. tyler ran over to erin's side and picked her head up. "please don't be dead, please don't be dead." said tyler. "erin, say something to me, please, anything." tyler said again. no response. hearing the commotion, burrowers arrived. one of them walked up to tyler and put his hand on tyler's shoulder. "is she?...." asked the burrower. tyler nodded. everyone had tears in their eyes. but a bright light shot down from the sky, and enveloped erin. when the light faded, tyler ran back to erin's side. "erin?" said tyler. erin's eyes blinked open. "tyler? what happened?" asked erin. "ERIN!" yelled tyler excitedly, as he hugged erin. a day later, erin was at the spiral door, and headed off to wizard city.

erin fire spear: done!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Elizabeth Iceheart grew up in aztecta the saltmeadow swamp

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Tyler LotusBlade

Born in Mirage, lived in Zafaria, Krokotopia, and a desert part of Khrysalis. I currently reside in this nice villa in Wysteria, and hoping to move to this cool balance-themed house in Krokotopia soon!

After being taken from Mirage, I was sent to this magical place of wonders called Wizard City, where I met the nicest people (except Cyrus, he's kinda mean!).

When I met Merle Ambrose he saw something in me and offered me to be a wizard, and of course, I took the offer. He gave me this test and asked me some questions and I ended up being a balance wizard!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
I'll do the wizards I have.

Cheyenne StormHunter, Level 98
Cheyenne was born to a family of wealthy wizards in the world of Marleybone. However, she did not fit in as her specialty was very different than those in Golem Court. She was more for doing something than watching it go by, for acting rather than watching. She was proactive and agressive, something those in Marleybone argued against. So, she transferred to Wizard City to study storm magic under Halston Balestrom. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Esmee SkyThistle, Level 38

Esmee was born in Unicorn Way and loved watching those around her attend Ravenwood, not knowing which school she truly would belong to. At first, she seemed to gravitate more towards Death, which would eventually become her secondary school. But when her test date came, she was suggested to attend the Life school, which she would.

Hero
May 07, 2015
(new wizard)

vanessa shadow blood was born in khrysalis. but at the age of 15, she was captured by morganthe. vanessa was chained up and tossed into a dungeon by morganthe's guards. they injected vanessa with liquid shadow, giving her the name shadowblood. they tortured vanessa, giving her scars down her back, arms, legs and one on her eye. for the next 2 years of her life, vanessa thought no one was gonna save her. but one day, when she was 17, she heard voices and footsteps coming from down the hall. "she must be down this hall, we checked the rest!" said a voice. "she will be, I can tell." said another voice. vanessa backed into the corner of her cell. suddenly, 2 figures stepped into the torchlight, one was a owl, and the other was a old bearded man. "please, just don't hurt me." said vanessa. "why would we hurt yooou?" said the owl. "i am headmaster ambrose, and this is my pet owl, gamma." said the bearded man, pointing to the owl.

to be continued, out of ideas.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
This is for a new ice wizard I will be making soon (name undecided):

He was from a long line of Pyromancers hailing from Dragonspyre. His family were some of the best Pyromancers in the Spiral, and there names were known all throughout the world. When he was born, everyone had high hopes for him, and he was praised for his abilities throughout his childhood. However, the fateful day of Malistare's attack came, destroying everything. While his family was fighting against Malistare, he was evacuated, being only a child. When the carnage ended, he came back to Dragonspyre to see if his family was alright. He was horrified to see the lifeless bodies of his family laying on the streets. At that moment, something changed in him, something cold... his blasts of fire would now turn to ice, freezing anything that it touched, coming from his now cold and empty heart. He left to Wizard City to learn the ways of Ice magic, swearing revenge on Malistare, vowing that he would one day return to Dragonspyre and destroy him.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I've got five of these. Probably going to need more posts for all of them XD

Darby UnicornFlower : This Darby was born in Avalon into a group of wizards. The wizards lived out in the Wild near Toadstool Village, and because of this, Darby knew Cassie the Ponycorn very well. She grew up with the wildlife there, and had an interest in life magic and gardening. She eventually sent in a resume for Ravenwood, and which she was accepted into. Sadly, she never got to meet her idol, Sylvia Drake, but she has a close relationship with Moolinda Wu. She is not one of the best life students, as she forgets to heal others often, but she has a lot of questing buddies that help her so she can one day graduate Ravenwood and move on with her life. She currently has five houses she resides in, her family's treehouse, a castle in Northern Avalon, a castle she built near the Commons of Wizard City, a Life House closest to her school in Ravenwood, and a villa in Wysteria that she bought while participating in the Spiral Cup. She hopes to one day study at the Acranum, where she can look at the sky and the stars and learn to become a better healer.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Jessica BearStaff did not know her birth place for many years. She first was adopted by a woman Pyromancer who lived on FireCat Alley. But when the Pyromancer found out that Jessica BearStaff was and not she thought she should find her real parents so Jessica BearStaff could understand better. After Jessica BearStaff could not find her parents in Wizard city at all, she stopped looking and continued with her training. Once Jessica BearStaff got to Krokotopia and found the tree and real teacher they guided Jessica BearStaff to her real parents. Ever since then they lived happily on the Krokosphinx island. Jessica BearStaff visits them all the time during her training through out the other wonderful worlds of the spiral.

Jessica BearStaff level 29

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Jessica LightShade was a joyful wizard born on Unicorn Way, destine to bring peace and life to the spiral. But one day her family was killed by Evil Banshees. She and the rest of the town was evacuated, but a few life wizards stayed to defend the town, including her parents. When she and the rest of the town came back, they saw the horrible sights of over run dead bodys of once joyful people. Ever since then an evil stated to grow in Jessica LightShade, then one day she ran away to the haunted cave never to be seen again. Until Duncan Grimwater found her and took her in and trained he to be an amazing wizard, ever since then she was known as Jessica NightShade and was cursed to carry the horrifying memories of her dead family.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
lilychirp303 on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
I've got five of these. Probably going to need more posts for all of them XD

Darby UnicornFlower : This Darby was born in Avalon into a group of wizards. The wizards lived out in the Wild near Toadstool Village, and because of this, Darby knew Cassie the Ponycorn very well. She grew up with the wildlife there, and had an interest in life magic and gardening. She eventually sent in a resume for Ravenwood, and which she was accepted into. Sadly, she never got to meet her idol, Sylvia Drake, but she has a close relationship with Moolinda Wu. She is not one of the best life students, as she forgets to heal others often, but she has a lot of questing buddies that help her so she can one day graduate Ravenwood and move on with her life. She currently has five houses she resides in, her family's treehouse, a castle in Northern Avalon, a castle she built near the Commons of Wizard City, a Life House closest to her school in Ravenwood, and a villa in Wysteria that she bought while participating in the Spiral Cup. She hopes to one day study at the Acranum, where she can look at the sky and the stars and learn to become a better healer.
Darby StarThief : This particular Darby was born in Darkmoor. Her family was a long line of Necromancers, and they expected Darby to follow in their footsteps. However, when she was young, her family moved to Sunken City, due to something going on with Malistare, which wasn't explained to her very well. Her family was trapped in Nightside/Sunken City for a while till the Death School came falling out of the sky. Then, a door was opened near Rainbow Bridge, and her family sought refuge in Wizard City. Her family now lives in the Commons. Around this time, Darby started taking classes at the School of Death, which at the time was taught by one of the students. Once she found the Death School again, she started taking classes there. She currently lives with her parents in the Commons while she saves up enough money for a house in Nightside, the Death House.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
lilychirp303 on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:
Darby StarThief : This particular Darby was born in Darkmoor. Her family was a long line of Necromancers, and they expected Darby to follow in their footsteps. However, when she was young, her family moved to Sunken City, due to something going on with Malistare, which wasn't explained to her very well. Her family was trapped in Nightside/Sunken City for a while till the Death School came falling out of the sky. Then, a door was opened near Rainbow Bridge, and her family sought refuge in Wizard City. Her family now lives in the Commons. Around this time, Darby started taking classes at the School of Death, which at the time was taught by one of the students. Once she found the Death School again, she started taking classes there. She currently lives with her parents in the Commons while she saves up enough money for a house in Nightside, the Death House.
Darby SeaCloud : This Darby was born in Marylebone in Reagent Square. Her parents were both merchants that lived upstairs of their store. At a young age, Darby was very interested in art, even though her parents wanted her to participate in ranked PvP so that the income could raise a little bit. As luck would have it, Darby was terrible at PvP. She taught herself life magic so she could compete, however, she was terrible at controlling her attacks, and could never win a 1v1. However, at one of these ranked matches, Professor Balestrom was at one of them. He pulled Darby aside after another defeat, and asked her what she wanted to do in life. She wanted to unleash her creativity somehow, but she didn't know of a school of magic who would allow her sense of creativity and art. She didn't want to be a support, she wanted to be the center of attention in battles. Balestrom took her to see Ambrose, and she got enrolled into Ravenwood. She often forgets to grab newer spells, but she loves adding little twists to the spells, including surprising foes with mutates. She lives off of Trition Avenue in a Storm House, where she can control the storms.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Heres Mine

Karic (Necromancer)
Karic grew Up In the Crucible In dragonspyre, He No Longer Resides there, and Is Now Living in the Warm Sands of His Sultan's palace.

Kenneth (Conjurer)
Kenneth grew Up in the warm Sands Of krokotopia, Where he Now Lives In a manor Mainly Based off Of Darkmoor.

Keiran (Diviner)
Grew Up In The Sweet area of Northguard, and spent His Life Playing with Lightning, and trying new things, he Now Resides In a Marlybonian' Metropolition Manor.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Jessica FireStaff was raised by elves after the disappearance of her own parents. All though she never knew her parents she always had a deep connection with the creatures of . I guess thats why the elves like her so much. She was a quick learner and a natural prodigy in pyromancy. She soon became the top of her class in Ravenswood and was sent on trips across the spiral to show off her talent in pyromancy. But never the less she is still searching for her parents all across the spiral.

Jessica FireStaff Level 30

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
HeatherGoldengem was born in the caliburn in Avalon. She moved to wizard city to learn myth spells.

Survivor
May 09, 2017
My main wizard, Shelby (Last name not chosen in-game, but it's Seabreeze.) is from Wysteria.

She moved to Ravenwood with her mother at an early age to take classes!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Amy Skycloud was born in firecat alley. As she grew up, she took to pyromancy, and decided to move to a dorm in wizard city to learn the art of Pyromancy.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Heather Rubyflower was born in the dig site, krokotopia, while her mom was on a mission. Soon after, she was sent to the balance school to study arts of balance.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Darby Wintershield was born in ravenwood, in her mom's dorm. She soon moved to a new house to study the art of healing.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2017
Caitlin and Melanie, two sisters born somewhere unknown. As children they were brought to Krokotopia after their parents passed away. Caitlin was always obsessed with becoming a wizard. One day, she simply got up and left her sister, Melanie, so she could peruse her dreams of practicing necromancy. Melanie was not fond of magic, instead, she took up arms with a group of pirates.

Neither of them live in Krokotopia anymore.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
lilychirp303 on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:
Darby SeaCloud : This Darby was born in Marylebone in Reagent Square. Her parents were both merchants that lived upstairs of their store. At a young age, Darby was very interested in art, even though her parents wanted her to participate in ranked PvP so that the income could raise a little bit. As luck would have it, Darby was terrible at PvP. She taught herself life magic so she could compete, however, she was terrible at controlling her attacks, and could never win a 1v1. However, at one of these ranked matches, Professor Balestrom was at one of them. He pulled Darby aside after another defeat, and asked her what she wanted to do in life. She wanted to unleash her creativity somehow, but she didn't know of a school of magic who would allow her sense of creativity and art. She didn't want to be a support, she wanted to be the center of attention in battles. Balestrom took her to see Ambrose, and she got enrolled into Ravenwood. She often forgets to grab newer spells, but she loves adding little twists to the spells, including surprising foes with mutates. She lives off of Trition Avenue in a Storm House, where she can control the storms.
Darby : This Darby was born in Mirage, but was quickly migrated to Krokotopia so her parents could help out at the dig sites. However, Darby spent most of her life not with her parents, but with the Manders, as they taught her about fire, ice, and storm magic. She was equally good at all of these types of magic, but she also found interest in myth, death, and life magic. She wanted to learn as much as she could about each type of magic, including the seventh type of magic, Balance. She taught herself basic Balance magic, but when the time came, she learned spells at the Balance School on Krokosphinx island. She plans to be able to master all of the schools, however, she has no idea of the ancient schools of Star, Moon, and Star, and believes Shadow is evil magic. She currently lives in a dorm in Wizard City, however, she plans on buying a Balance house near her home at the dig sites.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Andrew which was born in Khrysalis and was raised by the crickets in sardonyx. Andrew was obsessed with the ice school so his parents taught him frost beetle. but then when Andrew got older, he had to move to wizard city for his ice classes and now is a powerful ice wizard

level 120

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Hunter griffinhorn lives in a little wooden shack on triton avenue. Every night the ghouls come for him

Also has a temporary straw sleeping mat up stairs in the library in the Atheneum for when he attempts to farm the lore master. 1/10000 success rate so far

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Fiona Unicorntail was born to two wizards with a love for travel. She was born in Celestia, and when she was old enough her parents sent her to Wizard City to learn from professor Cyrus Drake. It just so happened that when she was sent to Wizard City, Malistaire decided to start brewing up trouble. She arrived in Ravenwood only to be attacked by Malistaire and rendered powerless for a long time. Finally, she was able to get back on her feet and defeat Malistaire with the help of her sister Amber Lionrider, who was well versed in the ways of fire.
Fiona still travels the spiral to this day, just as her parents did, and she hopes to defeat all the monsters and enemies that once defeated her.

Survivor
May 28, 2017
Katie MythCloud and her younger sister Allison were adopted in Mooshu by a retired samoorai after their parents died during a duel with some Draconians. Because of this, they believe to have been born in Dragonspyre. Together they were trained in the arts of swordplay and meditation. However, the two sisters realized that their love for magic wasn't being brought up at all in Mooshu. So they attempted to be enrolled in the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, and they succeeded. Together as Conjuring sisters, Katie and Allison hope to one day take down the creature that took the lives of their real parents.
(Note: Named after myself and my real life little sister)

Survivor
May 26, 2012
My wizard, alric stormslinger is from Northguard, grizzleheim, where he studied ice and myth magic. Once he became an adept, he moved to jade palace, mooshu to learn more about the art of ice and myth. He hasn't moved since.