Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Alex Silerstone was born in Colossus blvd. from 2 ice parents. He started to learn ice right away but when his family was attacked and killed by the goblers, he fled to Zafaria where he brought up a castle. (The sun palace) He still lives there today. He married Julia Silverstone and started to raise a family but one of his children died of a rare illness.

Emily Lifeheart was born on Unicorn Way and started, when she was just a baby, to learn life magic from lady Oriel. When her mother died, Lady Oriel acted as a third parent to her. When she grew up she got a job working in the Regent's square hat shop and bought a tree to call home (life house). Still lives there today.

Anna (her parents didn't have a last name either) was born on the krokonspinx island inside one of the shops (her parents couldn't get to a hospital in time) and right away, her family moved to wizard city. though it wasn't easy, she started to learn balance and has become better ever since ( she still lives in dorms).

That was hard, hoped you liked it!

Alex Silverstone, lvl 55
Emily Lifeheart lvl 34
Anna lvl 12

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I come from Dragonspyre. I am from Dragonspyre Academy. I have since then moved to Firecat Alley.

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer "Well, they like fire!" World: Marleybone Area: Counterweight West

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Aaron windrider was born in krokotopia and raised by alhazred. He was sent to wizard city to study balance and then moved back to krok to learn from alhazred. He is currently living in the great sphinx.
~ Aaron of balance level 45

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
(This was before Malistaire) On a dark rainy night, two women dressed in pink flower kimonos (cow women) headed towards the Shirataki Temple. As they opened the door they heard a loud infant wailing in the middle of storm. The child was found in a basket, tightly wrapped in a purple silk blanket with a name tag attached that said "Destiny Swiftstalker". The baby was taken in by Sachiko Fujimori and Rei Akagi (They aren't married). The girl grew up with a outgoing and creative personality with strange purple hair, she would often read silently though and kept mostly to herself. Her life changed when Mooshu was under attack, she watched her foster mother get dragged away by the undead as she hopelessly screamed for her to come back. She felt a harsh pull on her kimono, when she looked up she saw a pale, blacked eyed man. She didn't have enough time to react before she was pushed into the portal beneath her. There was a bright flash as she was teleported to another world, she opened her eyes and saw a white owl with an old man standing next to it. He explained to her that she was teleported her by Malistaire and that he could help her. She became somewhat close to the old coot and started to learned the art of storm.
FIN
See you in the spiral!
Destiny Swiftstalker lvl 48

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Courtney Dawnpetal was raised in Avalon, she was King Artorius' neice.
She doesn't live there anymore.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Miranda Dreamsong: Born in Marleybone, Miranda loved certain kinds of music and culture and when exploration went to Krokotopia, she entured away from her family and met a new best friend; Monica Spiritdreamer. With her, she explored the spiral and now lives between the worlds of Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Aquila (which she froze one of the buildings and everyone ran away and she now rules that building as Ice Queen. They chopped the land off from the rest of Aquila and now she rules an Acropolis by herself)
Monica Spiritdreamer: She grew up in culture of Krokotopia and became queen of all salamanders due to a plague that appeared in half her family, leading her and her brother to rule the salamanders and deal with flame servants and stone colossuses.
Monica Spiritdreamer: level 12
Miranda Dreamsong: level 40

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
Abigail PixieHeart was born in Grizzlehiem in a rough time of war. therefore, she was sent to peaceful Mooshu to be raised by a wise old goat by the name of Yo Saun. Yo Saun taught Abigail simple life spells and how to defend herself. Ambrose saw great potential in Abigail and sent to a school in Avalon, where she would learn and train until she was old enough to go to RavenWood. after the whole game play storyline and quests (not quite there yet), she will return to Mooshu to take care of her foster father and become chief of the Samoori!

Abigail PixieHeart lvl 38 theurgist

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I live in winter tusk, grizzlehiem I have moved to a new location Kelly IceHeart, lvl 38,

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Valdus Ghostsword is from Caer Lyon, Avalon. He grew up with his brother Esteban Yaxley, who later went to Skull Island. He went to the school because he had a 'water incident' when he was younger.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Mine: Megan Skywalker lived in Grizzleheim, in Northgurad. She has moved and does not reside there anymore. That's mine! LOL
Megan Skywalker, Level 85 Ice

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
My wizard's mom is from avalon, knight of the silver rose, she resided in abbey road. She met my wizard's dad when he came to abbey road for trading. He's from Stormriven, Celestia. (He and my wiz's mom are human, not fox and frog or whatever o. o) Well anyway there came my wizard Alexis who is storm. Oh my wizard's parents names are (father) Kyle SilverHeart and (mother) Aqua Knight. So Aqua and Kyle go join this war full of british blokes and die in the great war of Marleybone vs. Celestia.

Alexis lives on a snowy island that has a nice castle, and is in contact with avalon and celestia, for information about her parents because they are reported MIA and not dead yet soooo. But Alexis doesn't think they were KIA and are probably in hiding, even though it's a really large guess.

Alexis SilverHeart

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
My wizard (Dylan SkullWraith) Is from Dragonspyre, The great Spyre.(yes. he is from the last dungeon of the main storyline. He has moved, not residing there anymore.
Dylan Skullwraith, lvl 26

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Danielle Strongflower is from Avalon, brought up by royalty and lived in a large castle. She was soon banished, her parents realizing she was a life wizard; something not aloud in her household. She now resides in her humble home in Wizard City where she continues her studies as a life wizard, happily dueling and question her way back to her home world in the Spiral. For now, her travels in Mooshu are definite and have proved beautiful and self-rewarding. She wishes everyone good luck on their further questing and, as always, have a life full of joy, peace, and happiness!

Danielle Strongflower - Level 43 Life wizard

"Goodbye my little Saplings!"

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Valerian Dragonrider has brought shame to his family in Dragonspyre, as he has chosen to begin his studies in Wizard City rather than Celestia or Wysteria. Without notification, he fled to Mooshu after the heated argument with his parents, the place where no one would think to look. In his new humble abode, he has achieved great feats, more than he ever would have in any realm than that of Wizard City. Dworgyn now represents him as a son, brother, and best friend due to his amazing studies and intelligence. Now now, wizards. We can't be leaving without Valerian's sacred message. "Death is no matter of life. It is inevitable. It is you. It is me."

Valerian Dragonrider - Level 85 Necromancer

"Good luck with further question, my young dragons!"

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
Jordan Shadowcatcher of house Ambrose. His father, Ambrose's son, gladly trains in her magical arts as a sorcerer. They live in Celestia on the Floating Island, along with a younger brother, named Ryan. They are both those of the ancient sorcery they've had in their family, in which they practice on the north Floating Island. Their mother died a few years before Ryan's birth on a trip to Dragonspyre the day Malistaire attacked. All has been quieter now. It's sad sometimes, but they manage. Through the nights, Bartleby will watch over them and the rest of those who need safety and comforting in the spiral. Goodbye everyone, and as always, keep balance, or else everything around you will fall apart.

Jordan Shadowcatcher - Level 83 Sorcerer
"Why? Well isn't that the question of the day."

Explorer
May 07, 2009
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
I think you posted in the section, bub....

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Valkoor Dragonshade, Grandmaster Conjurer:

Valkoor Dragonshade came to Wizard City to study when he was much older than most. However, he was on par with his studies for his age. This is because he lived and studied in Dragonspyre Academy until the age of 11. At that point, the world of Dragonspyre was assaulted and burned. Valkoor's parents were killed in the attack, so he came to Wizard City, where a normally grouchy professor took a particular liking to him. That same professor later brought him back to his homeworld to save it from the clutches of Malistaire and the Dragon Titan.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
my wizard Taylor emeraldwhisper is from Avalon raised by king artorious but when he turned into the pendragon she had to flee from Avalon so she went to wizard city to practice death magic next ( my second favorite wizard ) Cassandra Rubywhisper raised in zafaria in stone town is a balance wizard fighting for the glory of the spiral Alura mythwhisper from celestia raised in a humble home in district of the stars one day walking to school found a ice bat named baby coco but then baby coco was in danger of morganthe then her and baby coco were whisked away into wizard city and alura is learning myth magic
haley ironweaver originally from Azteca but nobody knows how she came to wizard city but now she is life and she's a little strict and dresses all in black and has stormy eyes nobody knows exactly why maybe because rumor has it that she was raised by evil tribes andrea stormshade she was raised in the world of the storms in mana jungle an unheard of world she was raised by tse-tse snaketail's good sister found a lost dragon one day she kindly brought him home they've been friends ever since last but my second favorite kayla from grizzleheim in wintertusk originally a warrior she only came to wizard city to be an ice wizard saying good bye to her mother queen dusk and her father king carhotah and of course all of grizzleheim but after she left the coven took over so she had to return kayla level 5 taylor emeraldwhisper level 56 haley ironweaver level 2 Cassandra rubywhisper level 16 alura mythwhisper level 7 and andrea stormshade level 3

Survivor
Nov 29, 2011
Jason Shadowstrider is Valencian. After Kane and the Armada rose to power, he decided to leave Valencia and go to Wizard City to become a Conjurer. Maybe one day he will return to Valencia....

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
isaac goldheart is from mooshu, he was found in the tree of life with his parents knockedout because of the world transportation between earth and the spiral he started to delve very slightly in life magic and then went to ravenwood to enhance it, i think that he still keps a portal to mooshu even though he is still not allowed to go there yet due to the problems in that world, he lives in a royal playhouse and hasent told anyone from were he was, exept moolinda.

isaac goldheart lvl 23

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Nathan Angelblade & Nathaniel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Born in an ocean area.
Shipwrecked with parents during a storm with his brother Nathaniel as they seperated to find different purposes.
Nathans purpose: Look into to see if he could once control if he could take back the storm that he thinks may have sucked his parents up.
Nathaniel's purpose: Believes his parents are alive and went to become a pirate to set sail to see if his parents were alive.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
Kyle Myth was born in the Jade Palace of Mooshu. He is considered a firm believer in the benevolent, graceful, merciful and most powerful Moodha. He went to Wizard City to take refuge and learn the ways of the Conjuror when he learned of a rising Oni threat that he overheard from samurai guards. He wanders throughout the Spiral giving Moodha's blessings upon everyone he greets. He officially resides near the Smith in the Shopping and opens his lessons of the holy Moodha to those who wish to learn more about him.

Kyle

"You may think that you are weak, but in reality you are not! The spirit of the Moodha lives on within you! Rejoice of this, and you will find a power within you that you have never been able to see before! Long live the memory of Moodha! The savior of Mooshu and all of the Spiral! Give praise to thee and may we prosper in your light shinning upon us as we liberate the lands of Mooshu from the plague that has infected it and its imperial majesty!"

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Justin moon runner was raised in krokotopia he lived in the tomb of storms then he went to wizard city to learn storm magic the rumors say that when he entered through the spiral door he left his spiral hey behind

Eric ice talon his past is unknown but the rumors say he lived in dragonspyre when malistare attacked he escaped through the spiral door but he won't reveal his past to anyone when Justin moon runner came he got him to the ravenwood school he seems to be really good friends with Justin moon runner when he learned the dragonspyre was in ruins he was trying to find the spiral key to go there now he's in Justin's old home world krokotopia

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Wolf OwlStone came from Aquila. Yes that makes him a God!!!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
There was once a dad who came up to krokotopia on his barefeet, he tells the people in krokotopia to take care of this person. Inside the covered blanket there was a baby named Kevin Sunrider. After the dad told them that he fainted and was never seen again. Kevin Sunrider is sent to Wizard City to learn the arts of magic. He is put into the balance school.