Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
(Ok, I want to make Fallon's over again. Sorry.)

Fallon Frogsword was born in Avalon, but her parents were forced to move to Aquila when she was four. Her mother and father were both captured and made slaves by the gods and other residents of Aquila, ignoring the little girl. She grew up raised by a friendly satyr, and grew to love mythology. Everyday she would be studying the world, from the simple things like the plants to the residents. One day when she was 14, she got a letter from Merle Ambrose, saying she had gotten enrolled in Ravenwood. So the next day she had set off to Ravenwood Academy, promising to return one day to her satyr friend. She also wanted to come back for another reason, to find her parents. Fallon is now currently level 17 and is working in the world of Krokotopia.

(Maybe coming soon; The Diary of Fallon, Myth Wizard)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2013
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Ryan Blade lives in Grizzelhiem,in Savorstaad Pass,now resides in Northguard.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Valdus ghostsword grew up in Caer Lyon, Avalon. He now lives as a student in Wizard City.
His brother is a pirate at Skull Island.

Survivor
May 07, 2014
Marleybone! i MB marleybone in Hyde park!

hit me one hit me twice truth or dare i am all dare! hit me again i vanish into thin air i moved to celestia just this year in stormriven

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011

1. What world?
4. Have fun!
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Brand Thunderweaver originally resided in Wintertusk, He grew his knowledge of frost and eventually outgrew the place, Venturing out into the spiral to learn more, Lydia Greyrose has taught him much, But he still feels he has more to learn from the Element of Ice.

~Brand Thunderweaver, All hail Steven The Fire Dragon

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Blake Thunderhorn lived on an island off of the coast of Valencia once the armada started expanding and conquering the spiral I decided to move to marleybone. After serving in the royal military for a few years I received an invitation to Ravenwood stating that they needed a good Pyromancer to enroll and investigate some questionable goals of Malistaire Drake. So far my adventures have taken my to every corner of the spiral either searching for loot or helping people in danger and sometimes both!

Signed,
Blake Thunderhorn Pyromancer

Survivor
May 07, 2014
my other wizard lives in the Great Spyre in Dragonspyre!

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
1) Krokotopia
2) Desert Villa
3) Still Living There

Wishing to purchase Balance House. Still can not afford it.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Mine will be really long-this is so fun!

Emily Deathblossom lived in Marleybone on 221 Barker Street-before it was attacked. She took a platform to learn magical studies in Wysteria, but somehow did not understand her magic classes. Her hobbies in her hometown were shopping, walking the central streets, and visiting the museum. Soon, the most horrible event occured. When she was 12, the war of the spiral began and her hometown was attacked by Malistaire's undead minions. All she remembered was the yelling of the local police dog, "Hide yo' children! An army is comin'!" Her parents immediately hid her, and got out a beautiful tapestry that led to a magical world-to Emily it was unknown. Her parents told her to take the teleporting tapestry to Wizard City and learn a new type of magic, and whatever type of magic felt good to her. She went and immediately knew that her magic was Death, because it just felt like her magic. She soon mastered her main Death classes, and went back to Marleybone to defend her hometown, and see her parents. She was successful-except her parents had gone missing, or died protecting her town. She now came back, owned her childhood home, and still defends Marleybone and Wizard City

Emily Deathblossom

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Matthew Lotusshard was born in Marleybone. He did not know he had magical abilities. Once Malestaire started attacking the spiral, he got a letter..... He was invited to be taught in Ravenwood ! He began his training as a Balance student. He soon saved Wizard City. Once he discovered Krokotopia, He found The School of Balance. He was able to learn more advanced spells. He soon came back to Marleybone. He now prefers to live outside of Marleybone but still comes back time to time.

Balance wizard
Matthew Lotusshard Level 45

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Fallon Wildshard was born in Wizard City, and grew up in one of the now-empty houses on Unicorn Way, close to the Hedge Maze. As a result, she grew up wanting to become a Theurgist because she looked up to Lady Oriel. When Malistaire started taking over, she saw the Dark Fairies taking over the streets, and went to Ambrose about it. He told her that she had magical abilities and when he consulted the Book of Secrets, she found out that she was a Theurgist. She went on to become a Theurgist, and is trying to protect the Spiral by working her way up to defeat Malistaire. She is currently in Krokotopia. She prefers Wizard City, but then again she's only been to Wizard City and Krokotopia. She right now only has a dorm room, but is planning to buy a castle later on.

Fallon Wildshard, Lvl. 18(for now!)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
name: Michael myth stone

type of wizard:

world: krokotopia

he is still residing there

area: pyramid of sun

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
michael myth stone lives in krokotopia and he was raised by the kroks in the pyramid of fire untill he found out they were bad so he decided to become a wizard and his school was myth and help save wizard city and then he first went to unicorn way and he met the seraph and she told him to beat rattle bones so he did then he went to olde town and the guard told him defeat lady black hope so he did then he went to ambrose and ambrose told him to meet the raven wood professors and he met his professor cyrus and he thought he was a little mean but he got use to him an then he went to triton avenue and helped the people there and he defeated surgent skull splinter then he defeated the harvest lord and he fixed the portal and beat the kraken

add me i am michael myth stone conjurer i have a chameleon pet

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
The hardy Ice Wizard, Amber IceHeart, was born in a small stone house in the wonderful land of Aquila. She was born into a family of ancient wizards, most of whom were Death and Balance. Her family expected no less of her to become one of these schools, but oddly, that didn't happen.

When she was about 11, she started spending time at the edge of the stair case of the great city Atlantis, where the great god Poseidon resided. The water fascinated her in every way, so, she started experimenting with the water around the stair case. Her limited knowledge of Ice provided an excellent path way to learning to work well with the waters. Storm magic also helped, by charging the magic within the water so she could put it to use for Ice, as what her parents told her, Ice was a defensive school. She was working a way towards making the Ice school stronger in attacking, but tried not to tamper with the school's defense.

Each day she would go to the water's edge, and enhance the power of the Ice Wizard. Her work so far, has made an Ice spell, given to her by a legendary, stronger than the spell Woolly Mammoth. Her hands worked steadily, making sure each thing was right. She practiced casting Storm and Ice spells to help with her work.

Soon after learning the spell Colossus, she soon realized that her parents would send her off to Ravenwood, the school of Magical Arts to learn Death magic. She highly disagreed with this, as she was already powerful in Ice magic. Her parents told her that she may learn Ice as a secondary, but not as a main. She grew frustrated with them, and fled to Ravenwood on her own terms.

Her parents had already sent an application, but she pleaded to the Headmaster to let her study Ice magic instead. She told him of her work, and that she was destined to be an Ice wizard. He listened to her, and changed her school of study. She was the happiest wizard within the spiral on that day.

At the meet of her professor, Greyrose, her journey began.

~Amber IceHeart

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Paul was orginally from avalon but then his family got attacked by a fire spitter and ran to wizard city to learn about life magic to outshine the darkness in the world

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
Kaitlyn Shadow, necromancer- born in Markarth, Skyrim (Skyrim 5) moved to Khrysalis at a young age. at the age of 16 she moved to Wizard City to pursuit the arts of necromancy.

Ryan Wraith, necromancer- born in Bastion, Khrysalis where her family got attacked by Morganthe's minions. ryan was saved by ambrose and was taken to Wizaed city where she learned about and is majoring in the death school.

Katilyn Shadow, exalted necromancer
Ryan Wraith, apprentice necromancer

Life is a beautiful lie.... death is the painful truth.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010

1. What world?
4. Have fun!

Enjoy!

Nathaniel bluemask grew up in Grizzlehiem, in Sarvastaad pass. One day, he saw a poster for Ravenwood School of Magical arts. He called up right away! Soon in the mail, a key to wizard city had arrived! Merle showed him the book. He turned out to be an wizard! He quickly moved to the dorms. He does not live in Grizzlehiem anymore, but he visits often.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
One day, James and Jamal (they're brothers W101 P101) woke up on a beach. James, standing, look into the "water" and noticed they are on an island. He woke up Jamal, and they were very curious. after crying & praying to god for 2 hours they noticed a pirate ship, and dissembled it to make a small house. (castaway's refuge) A ship docked on the island, it was a rooster. He took them to cool ranch as of request, and they lived their life there. They told him they were from a planet called, "Earth" during 1906, and taught him most about it. The next year, their dad married a human, named Ericka Skullheart. a few days after the marriage, James fled to wizard city to become a wizard, taking his mother's surname. Jamal stayed for another 2 years. one day, him and his parents were on their ship, eventually being boarded by the armada, who killed his parents and sent him falling into the void. After the armada ship fled, a weird ship passed by, and caught him. They were the bears of grizzlheim. They raised him in the ship, teaching him how to hunt and fight. The name of one of the bears was Baldur Goldpaws. The two brothers rarely contact.
THE END. XD
i just made it up along the way, it was tempting....
-James Skullheart

Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
Aaron RavenBlood Originally had the last name Johnson was Born on earth America. One Day in middle school his teacher Mr.Malistaire took Aaron to talk in the hall and then they disappeared an were never found (as you could imagine Aaron is a Wizard) Little did all the muggles XD know Aaron became the newest student of Malistaire Drakes Death class :)

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
Allen RainbowFountain was born on Earth. Later when he was in 6th grade he learned he was half wizard. Then he and some of his friends (who were also half wizards) went through a world gate and were teleported to the spiral to learn magic. Today he is very strong and accomplished in Thaumaturgy.

Allen RainbowFountain

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
Fallon Fireweaver was born in the small world of Wysteria, on Pegasus Place. Her parents were once students of fire, and insisted she followed in their footsteps. But Fallon wanted to be a balance wizard. So, before her parents could stop her, she ran away to Wizard City. She pursued her dreams in Balance, and went on to have a side school of storm. She looks forward to being able to visit her parents in Wysteria again, and now resides in a botanical garden that she is happy to call her home.

Another one is on the way for her younger sister.

Fallon Fireweaver Level 19

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
13 year old Morgan Dreamthief lives in a Villa in the world of Azteca in Three Points. She works for the guy in the pyramid beating anyone who came. One day, her boss told her she was being transferred to Wizard City to learn more about the schools. She was heartbroken but obeyed. When she got there, Merle Ambrose was waiting for her. He showed her to all the teachers and gave her everything she needed. On the first day, she remembered her sisters went to the school. So she meet up with her sisters Julia and Brittany. They introduced her to their friends and she ended up making lots of friends! After she is done with her studies "and saving the spiral", she is going to live in Wizard City with her friends. She may not live in Azteca anymore, but she loves to take her friends on road trips to show them everything.

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
The Legendsmiths, Starwalkers, Deathswords, and Mythforges were born in Avalon. Abbey Road.

Kevin Starwalker was a fire wizard
Colin Legendsmith was ice
Benjamin Mythforge was myth
James Deathsword was Death
Andrew Legendsmith was Life

There has been a great rivalry. The Mythforges and Legendsmiths on one side, and the Deathswords and the Starwalkers on the other.

(P.S. My brother and I share an account, but have seperate wizards. LOL)

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Ooh this is ought to be fun,

My death 1st!

Gilroy DarkTalon is a 15 year old born on Dragonspyre, it is rumored he is the son of Malistare and Sylvia Drake. Before Malistare left, Gilroy before it was discovered who he really was (Gilroy Drake). He went to ravenwood to become the master Necromancer, even stronger than his father or Morganthe ever have been or will be! Gilroy Currently resides in a Mansion in a unknown location on Dragonspyre and only returns to Ravenwood when needed by only Ambrose himself!

Now for my balance!!

Keelan SunVault is a 15 year old born on Zafaria, although he was brought to krokatopia shortly afterwards. When it was discovered he was an extremely skilled sorcerer, Headmaster Ambrose was notified and Keelan was shortly after brought to ravenwood. Not much is known about Keelan, although we know for a fact that he resides on a floating island near the Krokosphinx!

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 20
Keelan SunVault lvl 95

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
According the intro Ambrose says we are from a realm that doesn't believe in magic. This implies that we are from Earth.