Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Wolf ( real name is Bryce SilverHeart)was born and raised in Marleybone but sold by Rat thieves all the way to Kroktopia and there he was raised by Alhazred the balance teacher in and was learning the ways of balance

Wolf level 16

Blaze SilverHeart level 21

Survivor
May 15, 2011
life wiz Jason jade (not real name) was traveling around the spiral, when at mooshu, his parents were captured by ninja pigs and before he could do anything to save his parents, the pigs smoke bomb the place and disappear. Now an orphan he lived in the tough streets of mooshu for 2 weeks until a samurai took him in and tough him the way of the samurais. Now a little older, he traveled to wizard city to search for his parents until he runs into Cyrus drake who thinks his a thief and tries to banish him but all his spells wouldn't work on him. The boy is immune to any magic sources and he takes the advantage to take Cyrus down and now it a bunch of wizards vs.1 boy. the boy goes rampage and beats up the wizards till merlen freezes him and relizes the boy has a great potential to be a powerful wiz. He take the boy in and leaves him in the life school since all he has is rage in his heart. So his bored in life school and merlene wont let him go to any other class. and that the origin I just made up :)
unknown life wiz I love making unrealistic stories :P

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Laura Dreamgiver was born and raised in Mooshu, where magic was mostly reserved for the Emperor and the Samoorai. However, she always wanted to learn magic, and she was captivated by the sight of magic being performed. She was ecstatic when she was allowed into Ravenwood. Being the kind, loving peacemaker that she was, it was no surprise when she became a Theurgist. She quickly became one of Moolinda Wu's favorite students, and not only because she's from Mooshu. She has since been a mostly straight-A student and been given a gawky teenage satyr named Sebastian as a traveling companion.

Laura Dreamgiver, Level 50 Theurgist

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Sweetbananas019 on Mar 21, 2015 wrote:
life wiz Jason jade (not real name) was traveling around the spiral, when at mooshu, his parents were captured by ninja pigs and before he could do anything to save his parents, the pigs smoke bomb the place and disappear. Now an orphan he lived in the tough streets of mooshu for 2 weeks until a samurai took him in and tough him the way of the samurais. Now a little older, he traveled to wizard city to search for his parents until he runs into Cyrus drake who thinks his a thief and tries to banish him but all his spells wouldn't work on him. The boy is immune to any magic sources and he takes the advantage to take Cyrus down and now it a bunch of wizards vs.1 boy. the boy goes rampage and beats up the wizards till merlen freezes him and relizes the boy has a great potential to be a powerful wiz. He take the boy in and leaves him in the life school since all he has is rage in his heart. So his bored in life school and merlene wont let him go to any other class. and that the origin I just made up :)
unknown life wiz I love making unrealistic stories :P
The Jason jade is one of Moolinda Wu's least favorite students and has a wraith with him instead of a life school pet which make Wu mad at him :P long story short he is an evil life wiz student that no professor likes especially Cyrus Drake only one likes him an that's Dworgon
unknown life wiz

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Victoria

MOOSHU, YITARAKI? TEMPLE

MOVED

Victoria,
Lvl 55 Life

Survivor
Feb 28, 2014
My wizard, Wolf, was born in MooShu. Not many people know this, but Wolf is half-pig half-human. Wolf was trained in every martial art, but then his parents died so he moved to Wizard City to become a wizard like all of his friends.

Wolf, Level 18 Necromancer

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Fallon was born and raised in Kansas where she spent her early childhood years restless. People bored her and, shortly after she learned how to run, began running off to see how much of the world she could discover on her own before her parents found her and brought her back home.

Her father forced her to take a summer job at a burger joint at the earliest age that the manager would hire her. The closed in space of the restaurant and the fast pace of one Sunday lunch rush caused Fallon to panic.

She bolted past coworkers, jumped over the front counter, and shoved customers aside so as to reach the exit as quickly as possible. She headed for the fields just off the highway to clear her head where she encountered something truly bizarre.

A scarecrow with a lit jack-o-lantern for a head addressed her and said, "Looks to me as though I'm not the only one to have lost my head."

Intrigued, as is human nature, Fallon stopped and stared as her brain, already filled as it was with spinning thoughts, tried comprehending what she was seeing. "I know who you are," The scarecrow continued. "You are someone who longs for more to their life and the world. There are many like you, but unlike them, I can offer you that which you desire."

Believing she must have fainted and fallen into a dream, Fallon decided to pursue that which she believed was fantasy and consented to the scarecrow's offer. A bright light burst forth from the scarecrow's head in that moment and enveloped Fallon. When it had passed, she found herself in the office of Merle Ambrose and dressed in unusual clothing. THe kindly old wizard greeted her warmly and patiently orientated her to the Spiral. Fallon soon learned that the Spiral is, in fact, real. She also discovered her potential for magic and insisted upon enrolling into the death school.

The unknown does not frighten Fallon. It intrigues and fascinates her and she will not rest until she has explored the whole of the universe. In this life and the next.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Fiona is from Wysteria. She used to go to the Academy, but decided to move to Wizard City to study Storm. She was studying Chaos there.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
My noob should be fun! :3

Ashley Seasong was born in Celestia but when she was five years old her mother died and had to go live with her father Poseidon in Aguila. When she turned 10 years of age, her father taught her everything to do with the sea and its power. Her sisters ended up telling him that they didnt want to help with the sea and ended up going to live with their uncles Hades and Zeus. Only her brother stayed with her to help her and her father out with the sea. Two years later, her cousin came and started spreading rumors to her brother, making him fight with the family and run away. Ashley was heartbroken because her brother was the only one who really understood her for her. She wanted to go after but her father ended up giving the sea to her and got in a big fight with her sisters. Today, she still lives in aguila and every day, she waits for her brother to return........

Sorry if you dont like the story, i get carryed away sometimes in my story telling, Miss you Anthony!

Morgan Dreamthief Level 85 and
Ashley SeaSong Level 11

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Adrian Hawktalon. Used to live in Avalon, but moved to Zafaria. He now lives in the wilderness nearest to the Drum Jungle.
AdRiAn HaWkTaLoN

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
KevinNightHunter: lived in Avalon then got interested in storm magic and moved to Wysteria. Then found out he was allergic to bacon. He finally moved to Grizzleheim and studied in Raven claw.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
This should be a good one.
Alia DreamSmith was born in Avalon her family left soon as the king became a dragon she moved to Aquila were she learned of the powers of zeus. soon she studied with him learned how to use a myth spell Alia was great at it
she had stoped her lesson with him as her mother got ill soon she pasted . then her father had to go work for raven wood
so they moved there but some thing had gone wrong win they got there she got stuck on the floating island. for some years and meet some one and they be came brother and sister there soon the head master found them took them in as Alia's brother was to take on fire she took on myth but one thing she forgot who her father and mother were because she was for at the time. she learned the ways of myth and mastered it she had forgot were she came from but had idea because she talked like the Aquila people. she had became a master at myth like her first teacher zeus
she still looks for her father and hopes to learn of her past but at lest she found her sisters in the end . she now helps save people from the evil in the worlds and she is happy with who she now .
Alia DreamSmith level 87
I may have over did it

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Steven Soul Stalker lives in Wintertusk in the northern Austrilund. Steven likes to play in the snow and have snow ball fights with the bears and ravens. Every year, Steven takes a trip to Zafaria to get away from the cold and chill out in the humid Savannah. In Zafaria , Steven likes to research and study on rocks, he thinks they are interesting. Then he went back to Wintertusk. Then one day he realized he wanted to learn magic. So he went over to Wizard City and started to learn Fire magic. Then he became exalted and was the strongest in Wizard City. He came back to Wintertusk and taught the bears and ravens fire magic. But Steven still loved the cold and they started a big snowball fight as soon as he got back from his big trip!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2014
Nathan Lives in Avalon raised in Abby road(I think that's what its called) moved to wizard city to learn death magic

Nathan Raven level 37

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
Actually, if you pay attention to the beginning, your wizard always comes from Earth. A world where they don't believe in magic, he says.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Morgan McDonald on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
13 year old Morgan Dreamthief lives in a Villa in the world of Azteca in Three Points. She works for the guy in the pyramid beating anyone who came. One day, her boss told her she was being transferred to Wizard City to learn more about the schools. She was heartbroken but obeyed. When she got there, Merle Ambrose was waiting for her. He showed her to all the teachers and gave her everything she needed. On the first day, she remembered her sisters went to the school. So she meet up with her sisters Julia and Brittany. They introduced her to their friends and she ended up making lots of friends! After she is done with her studies "and saving the spiral", she is going to live in Wizard City with her friends. She may not live in Azteca anymore, but she loves to take her friends on road trips to show them everything.

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84
Okay, since i am bored i am going to write stories of my family on w101!

Julia (the second oldest) was born in Caer Lyon, Avalon and was being taught by the king. She loved to draw and had always dreamed of finding her family. When she turned 14 years old, Merle Ambrose had come up to the king and asked his permission to bring Julia to Wizard City to study a magic of her choice. He said it was up to her. Julia said yes and went to move to Wizard City. On the bus ride there, she met a guy named Anthony Ravenhaven, and instantly fell in love. They became best friend and have hung out with each other ever since. Julia had tried out the ice school first, but since she loved healing people she decided to try out life. She now lives in Wizard City with her two sisters and is currently teaching her youngest sister to be a knight.
Now for Brittany!

Brittany (the oldest) was born in the Temple of Life, Mooshu and was being taught by the death oni. She was always so nice to people and didnt want to fight innocent people, but her sensi told her she had to be rude to people and have to fight them. So she ran away to Wizard city to learn life magic. A few years after, the death oni comes looking for her, finds her, and tries to take her back to Mooshu. Her sisters refused to give up so easy. Julia and Morgan had to beat the death oni in order to save their sister. So they made a bet with the oni. If he wins, he gets brittany. If he loses, he has to leave wizard city and never return. Julia and Morgan were close but they won. So they got to keep their sister and the death oni was stuck in Mooshu. Brittany currently lives in Wizard city with her sisters but it doesnt stop her from taking them to mooshu to see all her old friends and show them all the awesome stuff Mooshu has to offer!

Morgan Dreamthief Level 85
Julia Level 100
Brittany Level 65

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
thomas dragonblood origins are unknown but he was a slave in darkmoor. After being treated poorly he fled darkmoor. he currently resides in the library archieves in dragonspyre

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
This will be fun.

My wizard Dakota is actually a secret child of Sylvia and malistaire. Sylvia sent Dakota away . when malistaire got angry. Dakota was raised in Azteca by the dinosaurs, and then he moved to grizzlehiem for combat training. Dakota has had a bitter resentment for his dad, and his personal mission is to put his dad.and mom to peace. Or maybe just his mom.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Okayyyy so mine is absolutely made up and has nothing to do with the storyline of MooShu but whatever.

Alexandra Firegem - Alexandra Firegem is the princess of MooShu and resides in the Jade Palace. When her father was captured by the Jade Oni she was sent out to save her since she was the only person in MooShu with potential to become a Wizard. So, she had to start her training in Wizard City and made her way back to MooShu. She now lives there with her mother and father.

Yeah so you see it makes no sense with the story of MooShu But I just wanted to make up a story for my wizard

Alexandra Firegem, Grandmaster

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Miguel Rubybreath was born during the destruction of Pompeii on planet Earth, and was sent to the spiral, where he trained to become a Storm wizard. When he was halfway through his Storm learning, the professor, Halston Balestrom got sent to Newgate Prison in Marleybone, being accused of stealing precious treasure. Miguel invaded the prison using his teleportation that he learned and attacked the jailer. Miguel was abruptly thrown to the wall, and injured, with the jailer in front of him, raising his weapon. Before the jailer could defeat him, Miguel casted a incredible Shock Colossus. The jailer fell to the ground, and was thrown down the unforgiving 30 stories of the prison. Halston got rescued by Miguel, and claimed him to be a Master Diviner after seeing him cast a Shock Colossus. 3 years later, Miguel was watching over the school, when a Myth troll barged into the school. Miguel tried to cast a storm spell, but instead, out of the blue, he casted a strong Power Nova, which burned the troll and threw him back towards where he came from. Halston came back and examined the small burn marks on the school. He congratulated Miguel, and told him to switch to Balance. Alhazred, the balance professor, was impressed of his work, and claimed him as one of the school's most talented casters. Saving Halston was one of Miguel's honored accomplishments, and he kept going on the path towards being a Exalted Balance Wizard. He knew that nothing, not even Malistare or Morganthe, can stop him.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2014
Chris Fireflame was born in The Great Chasm, Dragonspyre. His parents thought that Chris can become a great wizard. When he was 10 years old he was sent to Wizard City. He was accepted in the Ravenwood academy. Since he was a kid, he always was interested in dragons and he wanted to learn more about these creatures. Merle Ambrose told him that he can be a pyromancer. Chris studied at the school of fire and helped with all the problems in Wizard City. When he was 16 years old, he thought to go to visit his parents. But when he went to Dragonspyre, he saw that everything was changed. The beautiful place he remembered was gone. The water turned into lava, the trees were all dead, the blue sky and sunshine turned into smoke and black clouds. And he noticed a huge dragon over the volcano of the city. He ran to his parents home, but it was all burned down. Then he turned back, and saw his parents. His parent are dead and he can only see their souls. He cried because he knew he could have done something to save them. He now lives in Wizard City, Fire Cat Alley. He make plays in the Fire Globe Theatre and defend the fire elves from the attacks of gobblers. He made.a promise that one day, the dragon will awake, And in that day, he will have his revenge.

Chris Fireflame (lvl 100) fire wizard

Survivor
Sep 03, 2014
Origin Story Time!!!

Lindsey ShadowWhisper was born in the world of Avalon where she was stolen as a baby. She was brought to Mooshu and was trained by Hamakala to be wreak havoc all across Mooshu. For her final test she was sent to destroy and old monk village. She was defeated by the monks but instead of destroying her they helped her up! The young girl began to doubt everything she'd been raised to believe. Secretly she began training with the Monks until she was able overpower Hamakala and run away to a crowded town near jade palace where she met her good friend Moolinda Woo. She tagged along with Moolinda Woo to Ravenwood in hopes of learning life magic. And that's when she began her quest to become the ultimate life wizard! And to this day she still roams the spiral helping worlds, fighting evil and trying to find her birth parents.
Anyways that's my Origin Story

Lindsey ShadowWhisper lvl 82

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
My wizard Rowan Ironhammer (she is a girl BTW), is from wizard city in unicorn way, where she defeats the undead to practice her necromancy skills. She also goes to RSMAW (Ravenwood School of Magic Arts and Wizardry) and she is in 11th grade.
She recently moved to Krokotopia, and lives in a desolate group of islands called The Lost Deserts, near The Oasis, and lives in the Desert Villa on the east side of the island formations.

Rowan

Death

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
1: Dragonspyre
2:The crown of fire
3: Kayla was the dragon's step daughter and she learned about dragons there. then the war came on and she got stuck in a cave. ( kind of like sleeping beauty but not)
4: Her house was taken over by Malistare and she had to move when she awakened from her long sleep.

Kayla Icegem 45

Survivor
May 02, 2015
Ian Legendfriend is from Wizard City's Firecat Alley. His home had been destroyed, which forced him to find a new one. He now lives at a private island somewhere near the world of Marleybone. Rumor has it that the estate is haunted. He is a death student at The Ravenwood School of Magical Arts.!

Ian Legendfriend 23 death