Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Wolf Frost

Some say I am the son of Jack Frost(father of all the frost giant titans), but no one really knows for sure. Lydia Grayrose found me in a block of ice that she won't reveal where. I have been living in colossus boulevard until the gobblers came. I've been living where ever help is needed ever since.(questline) My ultimate goal is to find where I am from.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
Chapter 6 INVASION!!!

So now that Ian Mario Abigail Jack Sean and Edward were reunited they were once again summoned by Headmaster Ambrose who said that Professor Lydia Greyrose had accidentadly went with a spell wrong and that Colosus Boulevard was lost as it was overun with invaders. He also said to train with Diego The Duelmaster for the invaders were tricky ones. Diego told them they were tricky ones indeed and to be prepared they needed to fight 2 puppets at the same time. After there training was complete they recieved one final warning: they had sent a student that had not come back yet. And so prepared they set out ready for anything, or so they thought... The guard told them that a family of he`s had made a small area safe and to look for it. Mindy Pixiecrown welcomed them as help. They asked about the lost student. Mindy said a shadowy, injured ice student had passed but before they could talk evil snowmen surrounded her. And in that precise moment gobblers surrounded them but with all nee rank 3 spells they fought them back. Mindy said it was time for retaliation. She sent them out as another squad was inbound. But afterwards it was of no effect as they kept on coming. Mindy sent them foward to capture another plaza whilevshe sent Ian to prof. Greyrose for a potion. They grabed the ingredients in no time at all. But the potion didn't work. They decided to negotiate. In the fortress they found the misding student! Dylan Icebreaker.

Boss battle

Ian Vs Gobbler prince

Abigail Vs gobbler muncher

Mario Vs Gobbler muncher

Edward Vs gibbler muncher

Jack Vs gobbler muncher

You know the rest I' just so tired.

They joined to defeat the gobbler prince. The king gave them a *royal* decree. The showed it to the headmaster but it was a foul decree. So by order of there now so called commander Mindy they split up to take the commanding barons down. Ian, Mario and Abigail would take the scout baron while Jack, Sean and Edward took the defense baron and Mindy and Dylan secured the plazas. They told it to the gobbler king along with one of his guards. He explained there sad story and the headmaster said it was ok to let them stay. For they had more urgent matters to resolve...
Chapter 7 The Leader Unmasked (season finale, end of season 1)

So the headmaster has told his "army" of some books that used to be in the library but now they are in Olde Town Tower now haunted by Foulgaze. He was easy to defeat as they already own skeletal pirates and an evil boss is no good without minions. But Foulgaze instead dropped a key to Stormdrain Tower in the haunted cave near Triton Avenue. And there they found the one behind it all, Lord Nightshade. He was protected by hoards of the undead as hi fled to the top of the tower.

Ian vs Nightshade
Mario vs Field Guard
Abigail vs Dark Sprite
Jack vs Rotting Fodder
Sean vs Magma man
Edwardvs Fire Elf
Dylan vs Evil Snowman

It was hard but they finally beated them. Nightshade dropped the books, but one had a skull and was strange. They took them back to the headmaster where he said the skull book was Nightshade's journal! It said that Malistaire needs the Krokonomicon located in the ruins of Krokotopia. The headmaster nor the students know why he needs that acient artifact but they do know they need to stop Malistaire.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Anna Firestone (modeled on me) was born and grew up in wizard city, Firecat Alley, since it was the area all about fire. She lived in a small cottage with the boy Leopard named Whiskers who is in the Fire School. I got him wen I was Six. Ok that's good enough. Bye!

Anna Firestone

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
My wizard is mixed. Travis' parents are from Draganspyre, so he wears their clothing, and Marleybone, so he owns a Marleybonian house.

Travis TitanRider 77

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I posted before but my wizard just realized he's 100 % Celestian he lived in district of the stars but moved to an island in the celestial world were he lives in his storm house

Doyle thunder shard Level 42

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Name: Alex UnicornMender
Lives in: Marleybone
Part of the world: Chelea Court

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Fallon Lotusleaf was born in Mooshu while her parents were on a mission there. Sadly they were killed in battle. She was very young so a samoori warrior from the Jade palace brought her up with a merchant cow. Fallon's birth name was unkown so the samoori named her Fallon Lotusleaf in honor of the beautiful flowers that grow throughout Mooshu. When she came to age they sent her away to Ravenwood for her true destiny as a wizard. Fallon was able to finish her mothers work in Mooshu, saving it from the Onies. She then decided to live happily in the great city of marleybone with her many pets and plants. She still keeps a house in wizard city and has always hoped to get one in Mooshu so she could always visit her adopted family.

Fallon Lotusleaf level 50 and

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Samuel Deathbringer was born in a unknown world.Eventually, it was attacked and destroyed by Morganthe.
When Samuel awoke he was in the Ravenwood dorms, from there he began to study in the school of life.
He now resides in Avalon in the Wyrd, he roams Azteca trying to find Moraganthe to get his revenge on her.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I wanted to rewrite Hunter's and Blaze's story's, so here's Hunters.

Hunter Wildcatcher was born in Zafaria by his parents, Sofia DeathHeart, and Duncan DeathBlade. As Sofia did chores around the house, Duncan teached Hunter how to use Death magic. Hunter was quickly attached and easily mastered magic. Duncan and Sofia watched happily as their son grew from a silly, goofy boy, to a serious, hard working teen. Little did they know, there lives were about to be changed forever. One day, while Duncan was visiting a friend in Marleybone, the Celestials attacked Zafaria. Hunter and Sofia were trying their hardest to fight off the invaders, but in the wake of battle, Sofia was killed. Duncan, quickly hearing the news, rushed back to Zafaria to find his wife and son lying on the ground. He could already tell Sofia was dead, so he went over to check his son, and was overjoyed to find him open his eyes and hug him tightly, crying into his chest. As Hunter calmed down, Duncan went outside and buried his wife. When he was all done, he put a rose on the grave and cried for a long time. A few days later, Duncan told Hunter to go to Wizard City and have Dworgyn teach him more Death magic. Hunter, tear eyed that he had to leave his father, was sent to Wizard City to train. As Hunter trained, he kept thinking about his father, and how he was doing. When Merle gave him the Spiral Key to Zafaria, Hunter quickly went to visit his father. When he found his father, he ran over to him and gave him a big hug. Hunter then said he wanted to live with his father for the rest of his days, and Duncan gladly accepted. As Hunter worked, he meet a girl named Emily LeafHeart. They immediately liked each other and started dating. A few years later, Hunter and Emily got married and had 2 children, Cody MythBreaker, and in memorial of his mother, Sofia LeafBlade. Now, Hunter, Emily, Cody, Duncan, and Sofia all live happily in there home in Zafaria. And here is where are story ends.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
my chacter was an aztecian he didn't live in one street he pretty much was known to live in all the streets he then moved to a houses near wizard city so he could master the way of the life school he soon saved many worlds from great danger he then heard news his home world was being invaded he then teleported as fast as possible and started saving the people i knew my hole wizards life

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Flint Nightbreaker is from the lowly world of Xiliad. He was a lowly peasant and still can barely get by in his magic classes. He will likely get kicked out of ravenwood.

Flint Nightbreaker: level 90 pyromancer

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Jasmine GriffinPyre is a Grandmaster Diviner who was born and raised in Celestia. She had 3 sisters, Kimberly GriffinPyre (Life), Fiona GriffinPyre (Myth), and Alura GriffinPyre (Fire). Jasmine still lives in Celestia, even though it is destroyed. She has lived most of her life trying to prove her loyalty to the Crustecean Empire. Her teacher, Prof. Balestrom, thinks that she is one of the best students of his class, but the Prof. along with Headmaster Ambrose worry that she is too quick to think, "Attack first, protect later." They fear one day she will think to much of this and fall into the hands of Morganthe.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Moira Dakrheart is from Marlybone Reagent Square, when she was accepted into ravenwood schools of magic she was a born death student, from there she know lives in Zafaria helping anyone who needs help. :)

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Katherine spiritweaver is a lvl 88 myth and was born and raised in Cyclops lane but has moved three times since once she moved to Krokotopia in tent for a two years to learn about Manders and then she moved to ds now she lives in Avalon's abbey road were she plans to stay forever

Miranda lvl 90 death born and raised in haunted cave she has moved five times first to ravenscar to learn the art of the ravens second she moved to ds to learn to ride dragons and to fight with the drakes third she moved to Avalon's Catacombs to learn the art of death alone then she moved to Azteca's Jura palace then she just moved back to the haunted cave to be near her uncle who raised her lord nightshade

page lvl 20 ice born in Grizzleheim's Winterdeep Warren she loves ice but had to move to wizard city to go to the Ravenwood school of magic arts so she moved crab alley

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Roslyn was from grizzelheim,in northguard, due to many nature in it; the villagers were bears themselves! she was raised by bears (she still has level 52 bear gear!) and discovered the most magical thing; she was able to revive plants, and dead wolves that were in grizzelheim. she leaned more about the magic of life and how it healed the death.but when hoards of bears and wolves that were enchanted by malistare, she was little (level 1 little lol) she escaped from grizzelhiem, only seeking for a better home. she found a lovley place called marleybone, only to find meowwiarty. and with malistare! she saved krokotopia, because it the final boss was not malistare. she ran to mooshu, and saved it from the onis, then realizing malistare was next. she practiced PVP with cyrus, and got into the academy, learning some fire, because her school was desroyed there. she got to work, and is in progress of dragonspyre (unlikley for a level 53, yes?) and so, discoverd a secret to wining pvp ranked matches. you have to be defensive, they'll run out of cards!

Roslyn nightcoin level 53
kane death rider level 6 there is more characters, but just these are higher levels than the others :-P ()

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Hunter Lifeleaf is a wizard. He was born in Wysteria in Pegasus Place, but his parents abandoned him because they couldn't take care of him. He was adopted by a family with a mom, and 3 sisters. He now lives in a Wysteria Villa. He was sent along with his 3 sisters to learn magic at Ravenwood, not Pigswick, because his Mom had went to Pigswick, and was expelled for being accused of cheating. His first sister is learning , his second is learning , and his third is learning . His mom is a wizard. He is of course learning . His Father which he never met went into Dark Cave and was never seen again.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
kspirtweaver1996 on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Katherine spiritweaver is a lvl 88 myth and was born and raised in Cyclops lane but has moved three times since once she moved to Krokotopia in tent for a two years to learn about Manders and then she moved to ds now she lives in Avalon's abbey road were she plans to stay forever

Miranda lvl 90 death born and raised in haunted cave she has moved five times first to ravenscar to learn the art of the ravens second she moved to ds to learn to ride dragons and to fight with the drakes third she moved to Avalon's Catacombs to learn the art of death alone then she moved to Azteca's Jura palace then she just moved back to the haunted cave to be near her uncle who raised her lord nightshade

page lvl 20 ice born in Grizzleheim's Winterdeep Warren she loves ice but had to move to wizard city to go to the Ravenwood school of magic arts so she moved crab alley
Here are some more wizards of mine that I did not have to comment on before

Anna lvl 30 life she was found in basket in unicorn way park by Lady Oriel and was raised by her and the fairy's later she moved dorms so that she could go to school and then when she got to lvl 15 she moved back to unicorn way in her life house. and has stayed there ever since.

Rachel lvl 6 balance at lvl 1 she was adopted by a large family with two sisters one brother and a mom and dad they all live at Avalon's winter wind tower and never runs out of gold because her family is rich and now that she is lvl 6 she just got her first mount

Sabrina lvl 15 storm born in Krokotopia's temple of storms she always wanted to be the best when she moved to wizard city to attend Ravenwood's storm school she moved to Trident Avenue in a storm home there she has stayed still learning the art of storm

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
David Hawkthorn From Basillica in Dragonspyre.
Level 48 Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
This is for each one of my wizards!
Cheyenne RavenSong- She was born in Grizzlehiem in
Vigrid Roughland. Later, she moved to Zafaria in the Drum Jungle.

Kymma DragonBlossom- She was born in Wysteria in Tanglewood Way. She got tired of the green men everywhere so, she decided to move to the Aquila.

Haley ThunderCaller- She was born in Celestia in the
Lunarium and is still currently living there.

Emmaline FrostWhisper- She was born in Grizzlehiem in RavenScar. She decided she wanted to move somewhere else as an adventure. Therefore, she moved to Colossus Boulevard.

Olivia ShadowThief- She was born in Knight's Court in Marleybone, but she got abandoned by her parents so she decided to move to Dragonspyre in the Crucible.

Amber RedFlame- She was born in Azteca in Three Points and is still living there!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Ok, I've typed Hunters story, now here's Blaze's.

Blaze BattleBlade was born in the heart of DragonSpyre, by his parents, Emily FireHeart, and Duke FireBlade. At young age, Blaze was a very curious boy, always wandering away from his parents, to go exploring. He always seemed to come back with some artifact he found out there. Duke had a job to train new born dragons to breath fire and fly, so Emily taught Blaze fire magic. Blaze wasn't good at all at fire magic, so he became depressed and sad. Emily and Duke were disappointed that they're son couldn't master fire magic, but they still loved him. Blaze, however, didn't know that and thought his parents didn't want him. So one day he ran away. Blaze wandered through DragonSpyre looking for someone who wanted him. On the way however, he went into dragon territory. A group of dragons then came in and swooped him up. They took him to the elder of there clan. Arriving the leader of the team told the elder dragon, "We found this mortal wondering around our territory, what should we do with him?" "I say we eat him!" One dragon way back called out, and other dragons roared in agreement. The elder however, told them to silence. He then spoke out "I sense great sadness within this boy, his true fire magic has been sealed." "What do you mean?" Blaze asked. The elder replied, "Your Fire magic has been sealed away deep inside you, and it can't come out. "Is there anyway I can let my fire magic out?" Blaze said. The elder sighed, then said, "Yes there is, for you to be able to release your fire magic, you must be engulfed in fire by an elder of a clan. "So you have to burn me to let out my fire magic?" Blaze said. "Yes I do, but I have done it one too many times, so if I help you, my heart will give out." "NO!" The leader yelled, "Elder, you can't do that!" "I'm sorry young one, but I must." The elder sadly replied. "This boy will become your new leader, and he will always have the spirit of me inside him." Part 2 coming Soon!

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Scarlet Iceblade's home consisted inside the world of Zafaria inside of Waterfront, until Morganthe decided to wreck her home. Scarlet then traveled to Wizard City, to learn the ways of ice magic.

~ Scarlet Iceblade, 94
" Pull and tear, you will be headed straight to nowhere "

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
The PvE Master on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
I wanted to rewrite Hunter's and Blaze's story's, so here's Hunters.

Hunter Wildcatcher was born in Zafaria by his parents, Sofia DeathHeart, and Duncan DeathBlade. As Sofia did chores around the house, Duncan teached Hunter how to use Death magic. Hunter was quickly attached and easily mastered magic. Duncan and Sofia watched happily as their son grew from a silly, goofy boy, to a serious, hard working teen. Little did they know, there lives were about to be changed forever. One day, while Duncan was visiting a friend in Marleybone, the Celestials attacked Zafaria. Hunter and Sofia were trying their hardest to fight off the invaders, but in the wake of battle, Sofia was killed. Duncan, quickly hearing the news, rushed back to Zafaria to find his wife and son lying on the ground. He could already tell Sofia was dead, so he went over to check his son, and was overjoyed to find him open his eyes and hug him tightly, crying into his chest. As Hunter calmed down, Duncan went outside and buried his wife. When he was all done, he put a rose on the grave and cried for a long time. A few days later, Duncan told Hunter to go to Wizard City and have Dworgyn teach him more Death magic. Hunter, tear eyed that he had to leave his father, was sent to Wizard City to train. As Hunter trained, he kept thinking about his father, and how he was doing. When Merle gave him the Spiral Key to Zafaria, Hunter quickly went to visit his father. When he found his father, he ran over to him and gave him a big hug. Hunter then said he wanted to live with his father for the rest of his days, and Duncan gladly accepted. As Hunter worked, he meet a girl named Emily LeafHeart. They immediately liked each other and started dating. A few years later, Hunter and Emily got married and had 2 children, Cody MythBreaker, and in memorial of his mother, Sofia LeafBlade. Now, Hunter, Emily, Cody, Duncan, and Sofia all live happily in there home in Zafaria. And here is where are story ends.
What a nice story Both Hunter's and Blaze's

Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
One of my wizard's name is Jennifer Willowblossom. She was born in Khrysalis, in the Last woods. She now lives in mooshu.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Oooh I've been waiting for someone to ask this

Jasmine Roseflame was born deep in the harsh wilderness of Grizzleheim. No one knows who her parents were for sure, because the king of Grizzleheim found her while out on a scout with his soldiers, So he decided to raise her She spent most of her childhood with the wolves and bears, thus hearing bad stories about the ravens, her hatred grew towards them. Since she as around both of the races a lot, she perfects in Grizzleheim battle techniques. She recently just moved out of Mirkholm Keep and moved to Pyramid of The Lost Horizon with her Polar bear cub Harry and her war boar Jeffery .

- Jasmine Roseflame lvl52 - Savior of the Spiral

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Luke Skysleeper on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Chapter 7 The Leader Unmasked (season finale, end of season 1)

So the headmaster has told his "army" of some books that used to be in the library but now they are in Olde Town Tower now haunted by Foulgaze. He was easy to defeat as they already own skeletal pirates and an evil boss is no good without minions. But Foulgaze instead dropped a key to Stormdrain Tower in the haunted cave near Triton Avenue. And there they found the one behind it all, Lord Nightshade. He was protected by hoards of the undead as hi fled to the top of the tower.

Ian vs Nightshade
Mario vs Field Guard
Abigail vs Dark Sprite
Jack vs Rotting Fodder
Sean vs Magma man
Edwardvs Fire Elf
Dylan vs Evil Snowman

It was hard but they finally beated them. Nightshade dropped the books, but one had a skull and was strange. They took them back to the headmaster where he said the skull book was Nightshade's journal! It said that Malistaire needs the Krokonomicon located in the ruins of Krokotopia. The headmaster nor the students know why he needs that acient artifact but they do know they need to stop Malistaire.
Episode 8 Welcome to Krokotopia (Season 2 premiere) Part 2 Nirini trouble

So Ian Mario and Abigail were sent by the headmaster to Krokotopia (as Sean and Jack) were in hours detention for starting The Ravenwood Plaza Apocalypse as they accidentally threw the storm potion which summoned a tempest, which the thunder stuck the ice potion, so that freezed it all into icy thunder, which the radioactive blast struck the fire potion, so then it was icy thunder striking burning land which reached Malorn's class and lost souls were unleashed. Those lost souls with there curiosity threw myth potions unleashing bats, trolls, cyclopes, and minotaurs around which tiped some life potions and vines started to grow around. Then there was icy thunder, burning land, ghosts roaming around along with mythical animals and deadly thorned vines. So they were 2 months detention! Ok back to Krokotopia our heroes (and heroine) ((well maybe not yours but whatever)) found a species called Manders. They told them to speak to Sargent Major Talbot which they did. He told them a species of supposedly long-dead Kroks were attacking at the Pyramid of the Sun. They went in and spoke with Prof. Winthrop. He told them that after some excavation they found Kroks attacking. Mario was so thrilled about archaeology and Ian about the next fight Abigail was the one to ask about the Order of the Fang. Winthrop told them he had found some pillars with those signs when the kroks attacked. He asked for rubbings and take them to Gordon Flemming in the Royal Hall. Flemming examinated the rubbings and said that Biti Nirini was the krok leader on that area but his chamber was closed. And so they went to fight endless hoards of Nirini Scouts and Sentries

To Be Continued...