Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
sun girl1122 on May 12, 2016 wrote:
here's Miranda's new story. I hope you enjoy it.

Miranda was a daughter of a wizard named Katie. Katie was the greatest fighter ever.they lived in azteca but one day they were shopping but then morganthe captured and Katie and Miranda and took them to xibalba but Miranda was able to break out but Katie was not. Miranda grabed her pet gear and wand and ran away to raven wood to learn magic. she exsells in her fire lessons. one day there was a report about all the wizards parents and first up was Miranda. she told everybody in the school about what happened to her mother and started tearing up.
she lives in her sunken palace with her sister sierra mist. she still wants revenge for morganthe taking her mother.

well what did you think?
Well, since you asked for Critism, let me tell you.

Morganthe wasn't at Azteca until later into the storyline but whatever, it's just a story. Katie seems to put up very little resistance to Morganthe if she is considered the greatest fighter ever (keep in mind that people have soloed Morganthe in her 4 forms at her most powerful place, the Shadow Palace). Another problem is, how did she escape Azteca? Assuming this is when you are going to Wizard City to learn magic, you wouldn't have access to WC because Azteca was broken off from the rest of the world. As for the report part, they would have to ASSUME she's dead because no one can reach Xibalba yet so she might still be alive.

Lvl 110
Lvl 100
Lvl 27

Hero
May 07, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on May 13, 2016 wrote:
Well, since you asked for Critism, let me tell you.

Morganthe wasn't at Azteca until later into the storyline but whatever, it's just a story. Katie seems to put up very little resistance to Morganthe if she is considered the greatest fighter ever (keep in mind that people have soloed Morganthe in her 4 forms at her most powerful place, the Shadow Palace). Another problem is, how did she escape Azteca? Assuming this is when you are going to Wizard City to learn magic, you wouldn't have access to WC because Azteca was broken off from the rest of the world. As for the report part, they would have to ASSUME she's dead because no one can reach Xibalba yet so she might still be alive.

Lvl 110
Lvl 100
Lvl 27
so.Katie never fought anyone like morganthe. so she had no idea how tough morganthe was. and Katie didn't know what she was going up against. so she lost against her. and I forgot to put that merle came with a portal and brought Miranda to wizard city. for the report part. well Miranda also thought Katie was dead but right during the middle they got a holographic message from Katie and so they knew she wasn't dead. she was ok just hurt a bit.so does that sum it up for you? I hope it does. also. Katie is the name of my pirate character so I incorporated her into the story. AND I didn't ask for critism I said what did you think.

Miranda jade song/ Katie taylor
level 90 wizard/ level 7 witchdoctor

Survivor
Feb 01, 2016
Hi guys this is the life of Aedan Darkthorn he is lvl 73

So Aedan Darkthorn was born in Avalon as a wizard and born to master the school.
He doesn't know who he was raised by, but it was a theory that he was raised by pike del lago from avalon and his cousin was Merle Ambrose.

When he was a baby he got taken away by Alhazred in Krokotopia, Alhazred was a very nice person to Aedan, Alhazred taught him a lots of stuff about balance, Alhazred told him a secret, Alhazred said " Balance is powerful, use the spells wisely and you will gain great power", and little baby Aedan remembered that quote.

Alhazred took 14 year old Aedan to Wizard City to help his very old cousin Merle Ambrose, Merle said to Aedan " Wizard City needs help, we need you".

Aedan's first spell was scarab, he was very successful with that spell then he started to get the hang of it, just beating minions and bosses, and doing quests to get good gear, xp, and gold

Couple years later when Aedan was 16 years old he got into Dragonspyre, he heard about this guy named Malistare, he entered the final dungeon without any help. He faced Malistare in a duel and Aedan beat him with hydra with a total of 12,000 damage, he was happy.

Aedan though it was all over that he had to do no more quest, but no, another evil person shows up, her name is Morganthe.

Another 3 years later, he was lvl 70 and he beat all the bosses in zafaria, and then he went to his home land AVALON! He visited he dying Father Pike Del Lago, and Pike Del Lago asked for a curing medicine so he could stay alive. Aedan did all the quests to cure him. Then Aedan asked the story of his parents, Pike Del Lago said his mother was the Loremaster from the Loremaster balance card. Pike Del Lago said someone casted a permanent spell on her, and the spell caused her to transform into a card, the only way to own the card is to craft. Aedan Crafted it and he only used it wisely so he can gain great power.

THE END
Thx for reading my wizard's story!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Anthony IceBlade Level 46 Ice Wizard

Anthony Iceblade is originally from Walrusburg, Polaris. He grew up around the different amounts of snow and ice wizards which thrived him to eventually move to Wizard City to train to become a master Ice wizard to live on through the traditions of Polaris. He enjoyed the fishy foods and cold winter, which he is grateful to this day for making him the great ice wizard he is.

Anthony Lifeblade Level 26 Life wizard

Anthony Lifeblade is originally from the Zocalo, Azteca. Anthony lived in this prehistoric world for centuries as he was thaught the values of life and hospitality from the dinosaurs. He was able to understand how you should cherish life to the greatest as when it is over, you will wish you would've done more. He studied under Xibalba, the ticking time bomb, about life magic and how to bring joy and vitality in the darkest situations. Because of his near to death experience, he went to Wizard City to study under Professor Molina Wu, and learn about the great opportunities life can offer.

Blaze StormBlade Level 30 Storm Wizard

Blaze StormBlade is originally from the Crustacean Empire, Celestia. He learned the power of different terrorizing storms from this underwater world.The crabs taught him how to use this power to unleash a lethal attack on an enemy. He originally fought for the crustaceans against the different wizards that came through the empire, although he soon realized that what he was doing was not good. He left Celestia and went to Wizard City where he could turn over a new leaf and study under Professor Halston Balestorm to further his studies in Storm magic to become the master diviner he was meant to be.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I'm doing this for my Level 78 Wizard, Alex Spellstaff

Alex Spellstaff was left in Regent's Square, Marleybone by his parents, nobody knows who or where they are. He was adopted by Felicia Worthington and he had lived with her. Growing up, Alex was inspired to be a part of the Marleybonian Police Force, he began to train under the supervision of Officer McRuff. Merle Ambrose was exploring Marleybone when he saw Alex training, he was sparring with Officer McRuff, Alex was determined to be the best he could be. Ambrose looked at Ms. Worthington and gave an approving nod. When Alex was done with his training Ambrose went to talk to Ms. Worthington about enrolling Alex into the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. She agreed he should as he had the potential. Alex now lives in Wizard City and continues to study Life Magic.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Brooke DragonHeart, as the name says, was raised in Dragonspyre but now lives in Darkmoor. As a death Wizard (Only currently in celestia) she has loved dragonspyre and the theme of Darkmoor. As a coincidence, she is my first wiz and I had no idea about dragonspyre until she was a member. To this day, she loves dragons and wishes she could visit the dragons that she grew up with. Plus, to get the waterworks gear that she is dying for

Although her siblings Brooke Shadowheart, a storm wiz, grew up and loves Celestia and loves the waters she can now breathe in and summon the siren and trident (Etc.) Although she hasn't gotten to Celestia questing, she loves it there. And hates Krokotopia not only because she considers it the opposite as Celestia though.

Instead, both wizards, were taken to Wizard city, as a surprise that they were a wizard. It's where they loved... for the rest of their lives, where Professor Ambrose guided them to safety every time they had a quest out of wizard city. Just like how Harry from Harry Potter had Professor Dumbledore to count on. Lets just hope Professor Ambrose makes it.

Brooke DragonHeart Currently Level 62

Brooke ShadowHeart ... I think Level 17 and soon to catch up to her sister's level, who is a year ahead.

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Doing this for my Fire Wizard.

Blaze Firewhisper lived in the Atheneum, Dragonspyre for a long time, until the schools were destroyed and war came throughout the land. Luckily, Dalia Falmea was exploring Dragonspyre to see what was happening, worried, she took him to Wizard City. Professor Ambrose was shocked to see him come out unscratched from Dragonspyre, then he realized, with all the flames, and magma flowing around, it never effected Blaze. He took the Book of Secrets test, it showed he was strong, smart and passionate, and he was enrolled into the Fire School, there he had made friends and a new home. He had struggled to protect Wizard City from evil, he also had some trouble conjuring up some spells the first few times (AKA Fizzling, which is true, I fizzled ALL the time! XD) but eventually he took control of it. He currently resides in the Wysteria Villa, where he continues to study Fire Magic.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Cole Stormbright, Level 88
Cole Stormbright's original origin is from Zafaria. He lived in the Baobab Market. However, he was taken once by a Zebra Thief. He managed to escape the clutches of the Zebra Thief, but then decided that Zafaria was too dangerous. He moved to Krokotopia, where he was able to study the arts of Balance with Alhazred. He currently lives in the Krokosphinx, studying Balance to its fullest potential.

Cole SkySpear, Level 45
Cole SkySpear once lived in Celestia, trapped in the District of the Stars. He was freed once after a group of four wizards ventured into the District of the Stars to save Celestia. He left to the exit and discovered what the world was like now. He decided to go to Wizard City, and enroll there. He took a test and was most fit for Storm magic. Although he did have times where he would fizzle- constantly. But he powered through those dark times. He now lives in the Baobab Market in Zafaria, on a mission to stop Morganthe.

Nicole FireBright, Level 40
Nicole FireBright was once known as the frosty little girl, always loving to play in the snow, hating fires. But once, after a snowball fight gone wrong, she had been injured horribly at her hometown of Caer Lyon in Avalon. She decided to leave everything behind, and left to Dragonspyre to learn about Fire magic. Learning that Fire was the last school remaining, she took it as a challenge to fully learn Fire. She now resides in the Crimson Fields of Mooshu.

Cole StormBright, Level 88
Cole SkySpear, Level 45
Nicole FireBright, Level 40
Destiny, Level 31
Cole IceBright, Level 10
Cole LifeBright, Level 9

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
This is fun!!!! Kudos on the interesting topic.

Melissa Smith is from the world of Krokotopia. She was born to parents both from Marleybone who were both Archaeologists. For the first ten years of her life, she lived in an excavation site in the Temple of the Sun, and explored the Krokotopian ruins, gaining an interest for Balance magic, strengthened by meeting with Alhazred.

After being enrolled in Ravenwood in the School of Balance, she briefly moved to Wizard City, much to the disdain of her parents, who insisted that she remain an Archaeologist with them and go to a school for Archaeology in Marleybone. Once reaching the appropriate level, Melissa bought a modest manor in Marleybone, and resides there to this day, where she can be close to her parents, who have since returned to Marleybone, and the metropolitan lifestyle associated with that world.

The end. :)

Melissa Smith - Grandmaster Sorcerer Lvl. 55

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Fiona's story is a interesting one. Here's how it goes.

She woke up with no memory. Where was she? She scanned the lake and fields. 'This place looks deserted...' was her thought. She looked at the lake. She was very thirsty. Fiona cupped her hands in the lake and drank the water. She noticed how her eyes suddenly looked much more crystal-like than before. Fiona let out a audible gasp as she noticed a seraph flying over the lake. She looked beautiful beyond words. Then her eyelids felt heavy, like she couldn't keep them open. She fell to the ground, bruising her knees and hands. She felt herself slipping into darkness, and she let herself slip into it because she didn't know how to stop it. When she awoke, the seraph was lying over her. This is what she said, "Dear... Would you like me to teach you the ways of a life wizard?" Fiona looked into her eyes. They were a crystal blue... Fiona replied, "Please, yes..." She took me in her arms and flapped her wings. She took off into the sky, the gentle rocking sent me into a deep sleep. When Fiona lifted her eyes. tired still from sleeping. A slightly younger girl next to her. Maybe about 15 or 16, I'd have to say. "What's your name?" I asked her. She turned to me calmly and replied, "Autumn. Yours?" It took me a moment to remember. I replied, "Fiona. Are you the seraph's daughter?" She looked at me with a weird look in her eye. "Daughter? No. I'm another one of her students. Not a strong one, I have to admit." I waited a second before saying "Oh. Where are you from?" She replied, "Mooshu." After talking for a while, Autumn slipped her a small green card then walked away. Before Fiona could ask what the card was, she was gone. She opened it and it said, "Autumn ShadowThorn [Level 10] requests to be your friend. Do you accept? [Yes/No]" Fiona pressed yes.

The seraph trained her she later became more and more skilled with her spells. The seraph became like a mother to Fiona. She fights in Zafaria, but not for long.

--Fiona

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
Luke BattleHeart used to live in Tartarus, in Aquila. Doesn't live there anymore, but upon leaving was given the house The Acropolis as a parting gift to be reminded of home.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2016
olivia angelwhisper

she was born in mooshu, jade palace, but moved to the pigswick academy to study further into life. It is there where she stays to expand her knowledge on this school, so she can become the next life teacher and pass on her knowledge.

Level 82
Life Wizard
Girl.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Oh, I like this one. My wizard, Mycin Darkcaller, originally came from earth, but then he inspired my first dungeons&dragons character, and he has dominated most of my fanon when it comes to fantastical worlds.

Post-Retcon:

Mycin Darkcaller hails from the far-off world of Eberron, born to the Kalashtar monks of the Il-Yannah, he was stricken with a disease in his early childhood. The Traveler, the enigmatic god of disguises and artifice, replaced young Mycin's Quori symbiote, hurling him into the abyss between worlds. Cursed with immortality, Mycin travels between worlds, seeking his original home, or one suitable to him.

Since his arrival in the spiral, he's taken to the local Necromancy well, and currently resides in a small keep near Avalon.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Danielle ghost was born in Avalon. she is long lost sisters with miranda jade song and her sister Katie taylor who is a pirate. Danielle ghost was 10 when she learned about her long lost sisters, miranda was 20 and Katie was 16 when they came to visit and they had a surprise for her. when they visited Danielle miranda gave her a robe and Katie gave her a witchdoctors staff. what she didn't know was there was evil lurking in the shadows. when she was walking with her sisters she went to get some carrots to share with her sisters cause they liked carrots. her sisters were taken by morganthe and she could save them from morganthe, when she got to morganthe she took her out and saved her sisters from morganthe, merle ambrose appeared and said: young wizard, I have seen how powerful you are. would you like to expand your powers even farther? she accepted. she packed her bags and said good bye to her friends and family. the planter gave her a special flower to remind her of her home and the jewelry maker gave her a necklace as well. she now lives in darkmoor. learning as much as she can about necromancy so when morganthe strikes again she will be ready, she visits all of her sisters when she can,

the end.

miranda jade song 92
sierra mist 5
Danielle ghost 1
Kaitlyn titan sword 5
nora ghost shade 2
and Katie taylor 7 witchdoctor

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
They are all from Zafaria except for my ice who is from Khrysalis.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'm sure this has been said somewhere in all the pages here before, but I'm gonna say it anyway. ALL our wizards are from Earth. Ambrose pretty much says so in the intro when you signup. We are from a far off distant world outside the Spiral that doesn't even believe in magic.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
LOVE THIS TOPIC!! :D

Morgan goldstrider

Morgan was born in grizzleheim to a were wolf father and a human mother. at the age of 10 she shifted to wolf for the first time and began to study magic! once while young morgan played in the woods as a wolf she got lost and was found by a kind life wizard who took her back to ravenwood and taught her the power of life magic and how to be both deadly and kind with it!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm sure this has been said somewhere in all the pages here before, but I'm gonna say it anyway. ALL our wizards are from Earth. Ambrose pretty much says so in the intro when you signup. We are from a far off distant world outside the Spiral that doesn't even believe in magic.
This is a thread meant to have others use their creativity and choose where their characters are from and make a creative description of why. I don't actually remember or think Ambrose every mentions us coming from Earth. Tha0ts the reason this thread was made.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2016
My Wizard is from Wizard City, in The Commons!

Hero
May 07, 2015
Kaitlyn 1

Kaitlyn was born as a normal human in the land of Polaris, she loved playing with her penguin and wizards friends in the polarian snow, she had a yeti father and a human mother, one day she was playing with her best friend in the woods by her house, and she got lost in the woods and found a little pet wolf, the wolf had a hurt paw, Kaitlyn helped the little wolf then the wolf showed her the way home, and the wolf became her pet, one day Kaitlyn was wondering through town to the robe shop to see if they have some extra fabric for a blanket for her wolf, she was having a snowball fight with all of her friends and she got very hurt, she went to wizard city to learn ice magic now she can start her own snow storms whenever she wants.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
My wizard Blaze OgreBlood was original born in Aquila in a cottage outside of mount Olympus. After and attack by an army of Gorgons Blazes parents were killed and he was sent to Wizard City to study magic.
-Blaze OgreBlood

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
frostednutella on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
This is a thread meant to have others use their creativity and choose where their characters are from and make a creative description of why. I don't actually remember or think Ambrose every mentions us coming from Earth. Tha0ts the reason this thread was made.
I understand the point of the thread, but it really shouldn't include any worlds in the game. He doesn't say Earth, that's just the implication, since all the players ARE from this planet (as far as we know ).
He says he found us "On a very, very distant realm... My goodness! On a world that does not even believe in magic!"
That pretty much eliminates all the worlds of the spiral that we know of.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
seethe42 on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
I understand the point of the thread, but it really shouldn't include any worlds in the game. He doesn't say Earth, that's just the implication, since all the players ARE from this planet (as far as we know ).
He says he found us "On a very, very distant realm... My goodness! On a world that does not even believe in magic!"
That pretty much eliminates all the worlds of the spiral that we know of.
Marleybone doesn't believe in Magic. And there are people from Earth that do believe in Magic.

However, just playing devil's advocate, but you are entirely right.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
This is so fun!

Tálon

Tálon specializes in Ice magic, a forgotten wizard that lives in a small cave located in Polaris, River of Frozen Tears. rumor has it, the frozen water are Tálon's tears over the years of being alone. You might see him at the top of the sunless shrine studying the trolls below to learn new magic.

Katherine

One of the original members of the Astral students lost in Celestia. She tries to hide from the spiral, residing in the science center of Celestia, many know of her whereabouts but still pretends like shes Unknown. From time to time you will see her battling the Aqua-Bots to keep the area tame. She spends her time looking through telescopes expanding knowledge of the Sun. It is rumored she created the Solar Arc.

Cezoaka (Made this name up)

One of the lost students of Zafaria that was discovered, instead of continuing his studies in ravenwood, he decided to settle down in Drum Jungle where he got lost. He is expanding natures magic for the better, he looks for life behind every object or animal, and makes it prosper. It is rumored some have seen extraordinary new spells and sounds coming from his hut, nobody dares to step inside.

Zaltanna Mirrormask

One of the praying mantis guards, she resides in Bastion, Khrysalis. Often visits her sister in Fort Rachias, a fellow royalé guard of the old shadow queen. With all this free time on their hands, Zaltanna continues to study in the Solar Arc to discover new shadow magic. "With every object, there is a shadow that follows." This is the line she lives by to expand her knowledge.

Xezo

Xezo is an old wizard, as old as Merle Ambrose himself! It is said by the wizard of ravenwood that conquered Azteca, he was found studying rocks on Xibalba. Some even say he has discovered a new school of magic.

Von Stephen

Stephen resides in the secret shop of Krokotopia. He is friends with the residents, and is often found summoning sandstorms in the Oasis. It is said he taught Alhazared herself.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
Adam lifemender was kidnapped from earth doesnt want to be hear and is treated like a child by magical creatures please send help