Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
hey i'm lvl 40 and i have no quests for grizzelheim when will there be more and what lvl do i need to be

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ciaran123540 on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
hey i'm lvl 40 and i have no quests for grizzelheim when will there be more and what lvl do i need to be
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

You get access to areas based on your level. If you have reached Level 40, you should check with Headmaster Ambrose to see if he has something to send you back to Grizzleheim.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
AluraMist2 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

You get access to areas based on your level. If you have reached Level 40, you should check with Headmaster Ambrose to see if he has something to send you back to Grizzleheim.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.
I am level 56 and i cant even get to mirkholm keep. i'm stuck in vigrid roughland but no, they wont send me to mirkholm keep.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Time Warped on May 3, 2013 wrote:
I am level 56 and i cant even get to mirkholm keep. i'm stuck in vigrid roughland but no, they wont send me to mirkholm keep.
Check your Quest Log file to see if you have any quests at all to finish Vigrid Roughland. You can use the Quest Tree that is mentioned in my reply above, in case you need to see the quests listed.

If you did finish everything in Vigrid Roughland, then you should talk to Headmaster Ambrose. He tells you to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws again in Northguard, for the next quest, Grizzle Me This, which should send you to Mirkholm Keep.

Again, follow the Quest Tree to see what you missed.