Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's lab- a bit much for storm solo?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I just completed katzenstien's lab. I am a level 29 storm wizard (nearly level 30 now!). It was REALLY hard and i couldn't have done it without the help of a storm wizard. Katzenstien and his helper are both storm, so my moves didn't do very much. I mainly healed us (my secondary school is life) and used my newest move, seraph. If i was doing that solo, i would have been defeated for sure! I would just like to warn other storm wizards that you should do this with someone else.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Sorry, I meant death wizard..

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Destiny Windgem on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
I just completed katzenstien's lab. I am a level 29 storm wizard (nearly level 30 now!). It was REALLY hard and i couldn't have done it without the help of a storm wizard. Katzenstien and his helper are both storm, so my moves didn't do very much. I mainly healed us (my secondary school is life) and used my newest move, seraph. If i was doing that solo, i would have been defeated for sure! I would just like to warn other storm wizards that you should do this with someone else.
You might want to level up a bit more, 29 is a bit low for that area.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Dominooooo on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I am in MooShu now!

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Dominooooo on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
Really?? Hmm I was lvl 30 in that moment it was VERY easy, i defeated his minion so fast! YAY! Then i summoned my ice guardian and he dead!!! Yay! And he was only using thunder snake or storm elf, he used me once the tempest (with one pip) hehe

Richard Frost Breeze lvl 31 what level were you when you defeated him?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Well to be honest, Storm is a pretty challenging school to solo with especially at that level. Now if it were storm and idk a balance or something, then the odds would be way better (blades, heals, etc...). At least that's how I see it.

Cya in the Spiral

Blake TitanCaller lvl 88