Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea for W101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Ok, so i am a level 90 fire and i just walk around, do waterworks, helephant, and throw parties, i pretty much never get reported. But since there is nothing much to do when you get through the final world, what i was thinking is people got this to work before, but i think Kingsisle should add this in. Ok, i think it'll be a 80% kingsisle wont add this in, but i still think its a chance. What we should do is that level 70+ should have the ability to have on the "choose your wizard" screen. It should have "help another wizard" so they can have splitscreen on one computer so you can help the other wizard. I pretty much never have friends online. on any of my wizards, so i would need to buy crowns to get henchman all the time. so we should have split screen to have our level 70+ wizards help our lower level wizards. Thanks for reading!

Eric Nightshade (Promethean Pyromancer) Level 90

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
The one thing about this is it would make the lower worlds too easy. My brother bought a second account and Wizard City through DragonSpyre took less than a month. They should add something for us do, however.

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumature

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
An interesting implementation of this could be a "Hire a team mate" option. Your idea has merit and could be implemented. The person helping would get a counter for how many quests they've helped with, and then get rewards based off of quantity as well as difficulty of quest.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I love this idea so much. I really want to be able to help my younger wizards on the same computer. My level 87 ice is almost done with azteca and when he is, I would like to level my other wizards up with his help.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
eric56379 on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so i am a level 90 fire and i just walk around, do waterworks, helephant, and throw parties, i pretty much never get reported. But since there is nothing much to do when you get through the final world, what i was thinking is people got this to work before, but i think Kingsisle should add this in. Ok, i think it'll be a 80% kingsisle wont add this in, but i still think its a chance. What we should do is that level 70+ should have the ability to have on the "choose your wizard" screen. It should have "help another wizard" so they can have splitscreen on one computer so you can help the other wizard. I pretty much never have friends online. on any of my wizards, so i would need to buy crowns to get henchman all the time. so we should have split screen to have our level 70+ wizards help our lower level wizards. Thanks for reading!

Eric Nightshade (Promethean Pyromancer) Level 90
Nice idea. Guess we have to say yes over two years for them to add it like what they did with hairstyles. lol