Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Now That's What I Call Ridiculous.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
So, I was looking on central for some good pest killing spells for my grandmaster gardener, (even though I have almost all of them), and saw that there was one called miniature bloodbats. Now, I've had this tc before, and I have to admit it was cool, allot of energy, and it only prevented rank 4 pests. Then, I saw the price. 200,000 gold? Are you serious? 200,000 gold for a somewhat useless pest killing spell? That's almost the max gold! I mean really, it takes some players months to get that much gold. This is ridiculous, please put the price down to 50,000-70,000. Even though I think that is way higher than it should be, it's what Kingsisle would do.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
WOAAAAH!
I agree! I would never pay that much for a pesticide spell!
So agreed upon +1

-Daniel Rainhand

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho alot of energy needed (25) we use Fly Swatter from the gardener in Krocatopia. If you plant close together you can get a lot of plants in it.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Lol, I know. But the only reasonable way I can see you getting enough gold to buy the spell is too go to Vestrilund, Wintertusk and farm the various bosses their for two or three days (special recommendation for Halfang Bristlecrown: he only has 1,200 health). The amulets they randomly drop are worth about 8,000 gold if you sell them at the Bazaar (the wands are worth about 4,000 gold). Every time I've been low on gold I'd always go there and stay for a couple days and when I'm ready to sell at the Bazaar, I'd easily end up with at around 120,000-160,000 gold depending on how lucky I was to get multiple amulets and wands to drop.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
A Balanced Life on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
So, I was looking on central for some good pest killing spells for my grandmaster gardener, (even though I have almost all of them), and saw that there was one called miniature bloodbats. Now, I've had this tc before, and I have to admit it was cool, allot of energy, and it only prevented rank 4 pests. Then, I saw the price. 200,000 gold? Are you serious? 200,000 gold for a somewhat useless pest killing spell? That's almost the max gold! I mean really, it takes some players months to get that much gold. This is ridiculous, please put the price down to 50,000-70,000. Even though I think that is way higher than it should be, it's what Kingsisle would do.
Oh come on kingsisle! I don't like gardening for a reason! The money costs get far to high!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
A Balanced Life on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
you can do the old school bosses in wintertusk and get 50-170k an hour depending what boss and what team setup you have going. I dont see any problems with the cost.