Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's Your Favorite Card Pack?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
So since I forgot to buy a Sloth with the Crowns giveaway a couple days ago, I have been thinking on what I want to spend those Crowns on. Those 2500 are the only Crowns I have. So I ask you, what Packs do you prefer from the Crown Shop? I was looking into buying some Shaman's Lore and snag some cool Azteca gear, but I was wondering if there's a pack the community prefers.

Thanks!

Community Leader
I guess it depends on what I am looking for at the time? Energy gear to housing items. My favorite are the ones with housing items. Wizard 101 Central wiki has a very good list of packs that might help you decide. :)
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Card_Packs

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
SporeDemigod on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
So since I forgot to buy a Sloth with the Crowns giveaway a couple days ago, I have been thinking on what I want to spend those Crowns on. Those 2500 are the only Crowns I have. So I ask you, what Packs do you prefer from the Crown Shop? I was looking into buying some Shaman's Lore and snag some cool Azteca gear, but I was wondering if there's a pack the community prefers.

Thanks!
Packs in october nightmere packs. Spooky looking cool gear :-) thats the only time my kids and i go pack wild lol

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Might i recommend the raven and dragon's Hoard pack Cause i got an awesome pet that gives me a frost beetle card. My brother got a frost snake.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
SporeDemigod on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
Buy RAVENS hord pack best pack