Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding Parchment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
I am trying to complete the crafting quest of two rings of insight but I am unable to complete the second one as I can't find parchment. The first one I got parchment through playing sorcery stones online. I haven't been able to find them since.

I see the previous threads that I can find parchment in krokotopia... can anyone enlighten me as to what it looks like and where to go to find them??

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
It should be plentiful throughout the Pyramid of Fire and the first two zones of the Krokosphinx. In appearance, it resembles a pile of yellow papers with sparkles rising up off of it. There is generally a reagent spawn point, sometimes two, at every cul-de-sac with a door, as well as a number of additional spawn points throughout the corridors.

Alternately, you can buy it at the bazaar in Olde Town, Wizard City.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
caitietui13 on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
I am trying to complete the crafting quest of two rings of insight but I am unable to complete the second one as I can't find parchment. The first one I got parchment through playing sorcery stones online. I haven't been able to find them since.

I see the previous threads that I can find parchment in krokotopia... can anyone enlighten me as to what it looks like and where to go to find them??
It looks like a pile of papers and yes, can be found primarily in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Parchment

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Look in the Chamber of Fire in the Pyramid of the Sun. There's a couple places on the long zigzag ramps inside the excavation where you reliably find parchment.

Also Krokosphinx is rich in parchment. Especially the Arena - the hallways and the grand colosseum always have at least two or three parchment to pick up every time you pass through.

If you can't go to these places, get a friend to port you in, or just buy parchment from the reagent seller standing next to the quest giver for your particular crafting quest. They will often have exactly the reagents you need for that particular recipe, and they never run out of something.