Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance & Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
Hi everyone, need a little help please...

Im using a Balance sorceror, and now thinking of taking Myth as my second school.

My question is, do I get the minions if I take Myth as a second school or is it only for "main" school?

Thanks,
SS.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
No, only people who mainly take myth get those. Balance gets some though.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I think you get the living pupet but the rest are from quests so yeah

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SabreSam on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone, need a little help please...

Im using a Balance sorceror, and now thinking of taking Myth as my second school.

My question is, do I get the minions if I take Myth as a second school or is it only for "main" school?

Thanks,
SS.
As a Balance wizard you will get a Helpful Mander, and later a minion that could be Ice, Fire or Storm (it's random). You can, however, buy minion treasure cards in the Bazaar.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
Thanks very much, Balance looked intriguing so wanted to go that as "main" school, I will still try Myth as second as I am into mythology.

Appreciate your help,
SS.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I secondary in myth. You will not get a single myth minion.

each school does have at least one minion of their own. Having balance main will give a mander minion.

Living puppet is provided by Ambrose to myth wizards near the beginning.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
All the myth minion spells are school specific. This includes the living puppet. You can get them in form of Treasure Cards.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 90 Myth

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Terrible idea; don't take myth as secondary. Only people who are myth will get those minions like how only you can get balance blade and they can't. Spend your training points on schools like death (for feint) or life (satyr) or even sun, star and moon spells ( colossal, punishment, chatisement or amplify and polymorph treant).

Survivor
Oct 18, 2012
Thanks everyone for all your replies and help.

I have gone Death an will go through to feint, then with Life up to the Satyr.

Surprising how quickly you pick things up.

Regards,
SS.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Stay w/ Balance it has a bit of every thing like minions but all schools have minions but myth has more but 90% are USELESS!!!!

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I say avoid minions in every case. Focus on the Frog Boss ;-)