Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regents .... Diamond

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Ok I understand you can grow plants and get the diamond .... walk around in areas and find them.... but you can't tell me that people really need this regent more then others?... I sat in the bazaar for about an hour waiting for the diamond to appear and when it does it seems it gets bought up like nothing at one point I seen 8 diamonds to buy and then when I went to buy only one it says sorry there is no diamonds to buy.... now the only thing I want to clarify is that the bazaar does replenish these diamonds and I just need to be more faster at the key board or the bazaar does not replenish the diamonds and only show what is being sold....

Thanks For Reading....

Community Leader
I found Dragonspyre is a really good place to find Ore, which you can transmute into diamonds. Around by the library and Dragonspyre Acadmey

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Paige MoonShade on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I found Dragonspyre is a really good place to find Ore, which you can transmute into diamonds. Around by the library and Dragonspyre Acadmey
thank you for your reply... and not to sound stupid but I have playing this game a very long time... and never heard of transmute... what is it ... is transmuting a tool I need to buy? a place i need to go to....

Thanks For Reading....

And thanks in advance for any help....

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Silver Myst on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
thank you for your reply... and not to sound stupid but I have playing this game a very long time... and never heard of transmute... what is it ... is transmuting a tool I need to buy? a place i need to go to....

Thanks For Reading....

And thanks in advance for any help....
Transmutes are cards you buy from a card vendor - you use a card crafting station to create one thing into another. The best place to get higher level transmutes is the guy standing by the door going into the Grotto area in Celestia Base Camp.

Also if you collect enough ore from DS library area sometimes it also drops you a diamond which saves you having to collect the 15 ore needed to make each. I collect the one from the common area, enter library area collect those two and then go in each door off that and sometimes collect two more, switch realms and repeat.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
The easiest way to get them is to refresh the bazaar over and over, or transmuting!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
The answer to the diamond question is simply yes, diamonds are harder to get in the bazaar because many intermediate and high level crafting recipes require them. They are also needed as part of the Crafting quests themselves, so even player who do not later on craft will use them. There are several reagents that have similar issues, such as scrap iron, stone blocks, and fossils. The first two may be common drops, but are also needed for most recipes and in relatively high numbers for serious crafting.

As far as I have ever seen, the bazaar does not create items. It sells what players sell to it, using a price system based on the number of similar items already in the system. There is a minimum and maximum price range, for when there are one product available or one hundred products available (for buying; selling starts at zero).