Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets takin out of the Game

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Hey I was just wondering what pets are no longer dropped and are hatch only because I have a Death Minotaur and I was wondering what are some ones takin out like this pet?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The pixie queen (with 58 pedigree and pixie spell) Now smogger no longer drops it. He drops one with only 29 pedigree and no card. What a rip

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hi again ! I found out another pet that has been taken out of the game, the myth Treant.bit has been said that was dropped by I think oakheart in mooshu? Now you can not get it anymore. I see NONE of them today! I guess they all "died out" Lol.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Turnip78 on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey I was just wondering what pets are no longer dropped and are hatch only because I have a Death Minotaur and I was wondering what are some ones takin out like this pet?
storm cat no longer drops

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Stormgem307 on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi again ! I found out another pet that has been taken out of the game, the myth Treant.bit has been said that was dropped by I think oakheart in mooshu? Now you can not get it anymore. I see NONE of them today! I guess they all "died out" Lol.
lol im pretty sure thats the saytr and Orthrus hybrid.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
I think the zombie pet used to drop in the jotun dungeons. I have always wished to hatch one for my death guy. I see them sometimes.