Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Porting Delema

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
ok so this keeps hapining to me and I want to know if it sounds familiar...
I've done a tough battle solo. My life is low I'm down to just one enemy left and my wand attack is all I need to win. Just then a friend ports in dragging in another enemy and then they decide they don't want to do the battle and flee leaving me to fend for myself.
So what I want to know is there a way to block ports? And if not KI would you please consider this an option cause it's really annoying. Don't get me wrong I like to have help but would be nice if people asked first and not just show up.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
yes there is and this is how you do it.
press esc when not in battle go to privacy options 4th one down allow friend teleports put to no and press ok that should solve you problem.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Remember though this will not block people from coming into your battle it just blocks people from porting to you.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Lol this almost made me laugh out loud. Press the "esc" key, go to the icon that looks like a lock, and turn friend teleporting off.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
wow what a friend to leave you like that. Just go to your options in your spell book, go to your privacy options, and read until you find allow friend teleports. Make sure it says no, then press ok to confirm. You can undo it at anytime Hope this doesnt happen to you again