Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dispeased with Brimstone Revenent

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
What in this spell make you say "I need to craft this!" I dont see anything special about it, and I fear that Fire and Storm have been left out with the crafted spells. Even though I have the rank (legendary artisan) I will not invest any time in this spell. If you are a Pyromancer and have crafted it, please share your comments below.

Thanks in advandce.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
not crafter yet but i'm trying just need the amber. the other reagents was easy enough the TCs i spent all day farming for.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Got that spell from a pack, didn't even want it, and I don't even use it. I wish I had it for my fire. I really need savage paw and samoorai, so I'm trying Savage for shaman's lore, and I have all the tc samoorai, but cant get that amber, need 5 more. Lol, cya around.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
What in this spell make you say "I need to craft this!" I dont see anything special about it, and I fear that Fire and Storm have been left out with the crafted spells. Even though I have the rank (legendary artisan) I will not invest any time in this spell. If you are a Pyromancer and have crafted it, please share your comments below.

Thanks in advandce.
Sorry I messed up in the title.

The initial idea was: "Displeased with Brimstone Revenent"

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Deer knight is an amazing spell, its worth crafting. I agree, catalon is not too much better then stormzilla, and i certainly wouldn't waste any amber on it...

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
popcicool7777777 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:

Thanks in advandce.
I have it and the graphic is kind of cool but for power ratio seeing how long it takes to craft its not worth crafting, Now you can get it from a pack and if you were lucky enough to get it then congrats on a neat spell.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
I have it and the graphic is kind of cool but for power ratio seeing how long it takes to craft its not worth crafting, Now you can get it from a pack and if you were lucky enough to get it then congrats on a neat spell.
What I would have liked is a spell that is rank 5 and does 40 + 530 damage over tree rounds. A bit like frostbite.