Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outside a Duel - Wizards or what?!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I think that outside the duels our wizards and pets dont look like wizards. Like, there should be more magical things going on outside a duel.

We could cast SPELLS that could break a wall, Summon a minion that will help us do.. whatever. You get what I mean?

And I would also like to see some "Magies" that are stuff that boost your pet OUTSIDE a duel. They work like talents and derbies. You get one each level of training.

They would include Agility Boosts, Pulled into battle resistance, lots of things like that.

I know it would take lots of time to make but tell me what you think!

#popcicool7777777

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
yea, some times we should be able to do other stuff, like make potions and things.

James lionsword
lvl.35 PYROMANCER

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I like the idea of it, but I really see not the reason in re-engineering the entire game just for that, however I do understand they updated Celestias water just so all pets could swim, the reality of this is ever being taken into place is slim.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I agree. In tough dungeons there should be a wall and we have to figure out which spell we need to cast to break down the wall. Or summon a minion as popcicool7777777 said.

And make potions like cbwiz said. That would be so cool.

The cloths....I love them, but I was never a huge fan of armor. I mean, we're wizards right? We won't need armor cause we got magic. I love everything else, but the armor I don't like.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizardrokz on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
I agree. In tough dungeons there should be a wall and we have to figure out which spell we need to cast to break down the wall. Or summon a minion as popcicool7777777 said.

And make potions like cbwiz said. That would be so cool.

The cloths....I love them, but I was never a huge fan of armor. I mean, we're wizards right? We won't need armor cause we got magic. I love everything else, but the armor I don't like.
Agreed!

And some sort of Potion we did in Azteca, Saltmeadow Swamp, we had to make the potion then transform into a shadow web to enter the Pyramid of the Storm or something.

And like we did in Ghost Avalon, turning into Gamma! That was fun! I want to see more of it!

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Agreed!

And some sort of Potion we did in Azteca, Saltmeadow Swamp, we had to make the potion then transform into a shadow web to enter the Pyramid of the Storm or something.

And like we did in Ghost Avalon, turning into Gamma! That was fun! I want to see more of it!
Pyramid of the Storm Eye, what I'm talking about.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
amazing idea! like, maybe we could cast funny joke spells on our fellow wizards, like turning them into a walking pumpkin also maybe a spell to fly or turn invisible or ya know, whatever, we could earn these "outside the duel" spells as we level up