Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth needs a new stronger minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
myth REALLY needs a stronger minion since WE are so supposed to be the school to summon minions to aid us in battle talos is kinda useful but since av and az guys do a lot of damage and our talos minion cant stand a chance against them.

You can make the minion look like you want but the stats and those things could be:

cost of 8 pips

2500 health

10% universal resist

20% myth power

40% power pip chance

a deck with: myth blade, spirit blade, tower shield, time of legend, sprite and rank 1-7 or 8 spells from myth

you could change it for basilisk.

i think this minion its not that overpowered since of its pip cost.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Agreed :)

But idk what it will do in PvP...

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This would ruin PvP. (The shield minion spell (80% tower) spam, while the minion injures, and then when the Myth is ready, kill.)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
or maybe you can change it for dimension shift since we almost dont use it

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
I've been hoping for a new myth minion for ages now. I don't think KI has plans to add anymore for us, unfortunately.

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry to double post, but it just occurred to me that maybe we don't need a new minion. Maybe we need myth spells that work like sun spells... like monstrous, but for our minions. Put one of those on a minion and summon it for a more powerful version.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
but i meant only for boss or street battles since later av and azteca NORMAL mobs do a lot of damage and our minion that has the greatest health (TALOS) cant stand a chance.

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
battleleo5 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
but i meant only for boss or street battles since later av and azteca NORMAL mobs do a lot of damage and our minion that has the greatest health (TALOS) cant stand a chance.
That's not true. I'm a level 84 conjurer in Azteca right now and I'm pleased to announce that Talos still holds up.

In fact, I have solo'd street mobs with him (no bosses yet, new to Azteca) and used no attack spells myself (except for like one or two wand attacks instead of discarding lol)... Talos took down the mobs while I shielded, bladed and healed him. With traps, blades and the time of legend spell, he can easily surpass 3,000 damage with a single humongofrog. And I don't even have the new sun spells yet.

I have used minions extensively with my Myth wizard for most of the game, and the only real problem is cheating bosses.

I think Talos will stand firm throughout all of Azteca and continue to assist me in the next world, too. But I'd trade my favorite wand for a more powerful minion or a way to make Talos a little stronger.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Mythographer on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
That's not true. I'm a level 84 conjurer in Azteca right now and I'm pleased to announce that Talos still holds up.

In fact, I have solo'd street mobs with him (no bosses yet, new to Azteca) and used no attack spells myself (except for like one or two wand attacks instead of discarding lol)... Talos took down the mobs while I shielded, bladed and healed him. With traps, blades and the time of legend spell, he can easily surpass 3,000 damage with a single humongofrog. And I don't even have the new sun spells yet.

I have used minions extensively with my Myth wizard for most of the game, and the only real problem is cheating bosses.

I think Talos will stand firm throughout all of Azteca and continue to assist me in the next world, too. But I'd trade my favorite wand for a more powerful minion or a way to make Talos a little stronger.
Perhaps Talos could hold up if you baby him but I preferably do not want to spend all my time keeping him alive.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Forget minions. What Myth really needs is a new Rank 6 or 7 AoE spell (Myth School only; Humongofrog and Earthquake aren't cutting it in Azteca...and probably won't for future worlds either) and also a spell called Ensnare (or something similarly named) that gives 20% Myth Traps to the next two Myth damage spells. These things will help level the playing field for us Mythers in PvE. I think these changes are well overdue!

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Are you crazy?! if anything myth needs a less powerful minion! dude talos is the best minion ever plus the minion by pip is beast, unlike storm minion myth minion actually attacks and heals! i know storm minion heals but its never you and his only attack his ghoul which he waits like fifty rounds to use! myth minion is beast :D