Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't like new level 88 spells...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
The new level 88 spells are cool sorta, but some of them don't make sense to me. Some seem like they would be weaker versions, like the Sun Serpent. I feel like that would be a rank two spell because of the relationship of a Snow Serpent, but not a thing you get taught by your teacher. Some of them make sense, like the Lord of Winter spell. All the others feel like they should be a lot weaker. I think they should finish off the attacking spells with the Lord of it or something, but that's my opinion, or rant, but you can say otherwise.

What do you think

Cass PixieCaster, level 48 Life.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
CanaryCass on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
The new level 88 spells are cool sorta, but some of them don't make sense to me. Some seem like they would be weaker versions, like the Sun Serpent. I feel like that would be a rank two spell because of the relationship of a Snow Serpent, but not a thing you get taught by your teacher. Some of them make sense, like the Lord of Winter spell. All the others feel like they should be a lot weaker. I think they should finish off the attacking spells with the Lord of it or something, but that's my opinion, or rant, but you can say otherwise.

What do you think

Cass PixieCaster, level 48 Life.
I have to disagree with this.

The Fire Serpent already exists: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_Serpent
And guess what? It is a rank 4 spell, not a rank 2.

And who cares about the name? The effect is the thing...

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
...Anyone who thinks sun serpent and snow serpent are related whatsoever is cray cray. They are opposites x_x