Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
So, I am level 46 and need about 5,000 more XP to get to level 47. I have already done Dragonspyre and I have defeated Malistaire. I know you can't go to Celestia until you are Level 48. I have done the quest from Halston Balestrom that leads to Celestia so I'm all ready to go! My only issue is, I'm not Level 48 yet. Does anybody know any good side quests In Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, or Dragonspyre that give good XP? My membership ends in a few days and I wanna get to Celestia before it ends. Thanks for anybody who can give any good XP side quests. :)

-Dustin Iceshard, Level 46 Life

Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
Have you been to Wintertusk yet? You can level very fast there, and you don't have to finish the whole world, it has high xp on most fights, hope this helps

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dustin Iceshard on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
So, I am level 46 and need about 5,000 more XP to get to level 47. I have already done Dragonspyre and I have defeated Malistaire. I know you can't go to Celestia until you are Level 48. I have done the quest from Halston Balestrom that leads to Celestia so I'm all ready to go! My only issue is, I'm not Level 48 yet. Does anybody know any good side quests In Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, or Dragonspyre that give good XP? My membership ends in a few days and I wanna get to Celestia before it ends. Thanks for anybody who can give any good XP side quests. :)

-Dustin Iceshard, Level 46 Life
Have you done Crab Alley and Wysteria? Both of them give a lot of XP and at your level you should be able to breeze right through them. Here are some links in case you need more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?268368-Return-To-Crab-Alley

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?190039-Guide-for-Wysteria

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
You probably need to pay more attention to side quests in all the worlds, not just the ones in high level worlds. If you got and done the side quests when that world was your current, it would have benefited you better then if you were in Dragonspyre doing Wizard City tasks. If you don't do side quests, you probably would get into Dragonspyre at level 20 or something.