Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I have a question. How many secret passages are there at the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house I know 2 of them which is a secret room and a secret hallway. My friend said that when he was at that house he found a different secret passage but forgot where it was. But I don't think he did because I thought that there were only two secret passages. So i was wondering if it was a different one or it was one of them that I found. And if there is a third or even more could you tell me where they are

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Bowler121212 on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
I have a question. How many secret passages are there at the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house I know 2 of them which is a secret room and a secret hallway. My friend said that when he was at that house he found a different secret passage but forgot where it was. But I don't think he did because I thought that there were only two secret passages. So i was wondering if it was a different one or it was one of them that I found. And if there is a third or even more could you tell me where they are
There are two secret rooms and one secret path in the Pyramid of the Lost Horizon Castle. One secret room is in the Caves, and the other secret room is in the Pyramid. Which room did you find?