Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Poll - New World Spells

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
In the Zafaria Update, we had Rank 9 Damage Spells. In the Avalon Update, however, we got a nice surprise from Kingsisle giving us utility Spells (Manipulation Spells)

Personaly, I am not a huge fan of high rank spells. As a Promethean Pyromancer, I still stick with Scald, Dragon, Helephant and Efreet. I'd rather have spells that boost my attack than saving pips for a higher hit.

And when we get to rank 14 spells, Kingsisle will have 2 options:

A) Put some tri pips
B) Stop having higher and higher spells and just add spells to boost our spells we currently have

So now, I want you guys to vote. Decide wether you want spells to boost your damage, or high ranks spells. Remember to explain why.

#popcicool7777777

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Boost. Cause whats the point in saving pips for a satyr in the end cause it took too long to save up

The only time I would go for a more pip one is if the spell could defeat one regular mob enemy in one hit.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I agree. Boost, because along with the higher rank spells, they take more pips. If they make another high rank spell for the next level, it may be 11 pips. I honestly don't like that because I don't have many Power Pips. I only have 64% Power Pips, and i'm level 86 and counting. Normally, it seems like they are making boosting spells along with higher rank spells.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
In the Zafaria Update, we had Rank 9 Damage Spells. In the Avalon Update, however, we got a nice surprise from Kingsisle giving us utility Spells (Manipulation Spells)

Personaly, I am not a huge fan of high rank spells. As a Promethean Pyromancer, I still stick with Scald, Dragon, Helephant and Efreet. I'd rather have spells that boost my attack than saving pips for a higher hit.

And when we get to rank 14 spells, Kingsisle will have 2 options:

A) Put some tri pips
B) Stop having higher and higher spells and just add spells to boost our spells we currently have

So now, I want you guys to vote. Decide wether you want spells to boost your damage, or high ranks spells. Remember to explain why.

#popcicool7777777
This post is still available for new comments!

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I think that we do need Pips that are worth 3 pips now. I want KingsIsle to make Higher rank spells, but I also think we need boosting spells to come out with them. All 3 of these additions would be great, because it would take too long to save up for an 11 pip spell. Also, I don't want to be summoning the same creature each battle I do, so higher rank spells would me fun.