Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet, contest to come up with new pet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Not a question, more of a feature. Imagine if you will a Bacon Pet. A strip of bacon with scrambled egg eyes, and a smiley mouth. On its head, a chefs hat, a spatula in one hand. The bacon would sizzle, of course. It would have a card with a spell called "the scrambler" which would essentially be a large frying pan (like the housing item) that would hit the target with a frying sound.

Now, this is the edgy part of the idea (as if a piece of bacon wasn't edgy enough). It would be a star school pet, since bacon is the superstar of breakfast. My idea is going hand in hand with a grass roots campaign by players to email KI with a similiar idea. We have even set up a Facebook page promoting this idea (with a link on wizard101central.com). Here is the add on. Should the bacon idea "catch fire" as it were, KI might consider having a periodic contest with players coming up with ideas for new pets. The winners would see their pets come to life, and this type of interaction would bring in new players and generate new excitement as the next pet to come out would be highly anticipated. Possibly even give the winning contestant (or select individuals) the new pet a week or two early as a preview to the winning entry.

Thanks for hearing my idea and suggestions!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
I really like you idea! it sounds tasty!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011